Today we’re talking about important news this week on faith, politics and local issues. Plus we want to hear your thoughts on Pro Life Wisconsin’s call to stand up for life by connecting with a Wisconsin grocer and making your voice heard.
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: A.Spreeman
Amy is co-host and blogger for both Stand Up for the Truth and Naomi's Table, two ministries that give her the opportunity to write and talk about Jesus all day long. She has written, produced and broadcast in the realm of television and radio news, magazine business journals and marketing materials.
Post InformationPosted on: January 28, 2011
Posted in: Podcast
Comments: 3390 CommentsIssues+of+the+Day2011-01-28+17%3A15%3A00A.Spreemanhttp%3A%2F%2Ftoddstemp.wordpress.com%2F2011%2F01%2F28%2Fissues-of-the-day
Leave a Reply
- Middle School Girls Forced to Ask Classmates for ‘Lesbian Kiss’ During Anti-Bullying Presentation April 20, 2013
- Colorado 7th Graders, Parents, Required To Take "Righty/Lefty" Survey October 11, 2013
- Pope to Copeland: Catholics and Charismatics must spiritually unite February 21, 2014
- Pope Francis: All go to Heaven, even atheists May 23, 2013
- Christian colleges and churches "shaken" by pagan craze March 9, 2013
- How did Christians Destroy Conservatism? December 19, 2014
- Is America in Serious Decline? What Should Christians Do About it? December 19, 2014
- The forecast calls for heat December 18, 2014
- Sharing truth and holding opinions lightly December 17, 2014
- Blocked from @Rick Warren on Twitter December 16, 2014
- lyn: Nate, If rightly dividing truth is repulsive to...
- stevefromohio: Pardon my cynicism, but what are the names of thes...
- Life of compromises: Looks like they are trying to control or manipulat...
- lyn: Good answer Amy. The women preaching topic is answ...
- Leigha: I'm concerned that you start out by belittli...