Today we’re talking about important news this week on faith, politics and local issues. Plus we want to hear your thoughts on Pro Life Wisconsin’s call to stand up for life by connecting with a Wisconsin grocer and making your voice heard.
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: A.Spreeman
Amy is co-host and blogger for both Stand Up for the Truth and Naomi's Table, two ministries that give her the opportunity to write and talk about Jesus all day long. She has written, produced and broadcast in the realm of television and radio news, magazine business journals and marketing materials.
Post InformationPosted on: January 28, 2011
Posted in: Podcast
Comments: 3390 CommentsIssues+of+the+Day2011-01-28+17%3A15%3A00A.Spreemanhttp%3A%2F%2Ftoddstemp.wordpress.com%2F2011%2F01%2F28%2Fissues-of-the-day
Leave a Reply
- Middle School Girls Forced to Ask Classmates for ‘Lesbian Kiss’ During Anti-Bullying Presentation April 20, 2013
- Colorado 7th Graders, Parents, Required To Take "Righty/Lefty" Survey October 11, 2013
- Pope to Copeland: Catholics and Charismatics must spiritually unite February 21, 2014
- Pope Francis: All go to Heaven, even atheists May 23, 2013
- Christian colleges and churches "shaken" by pagan craze March 9, 2013
- Back to the basics: a conversation about the Emergent Church November 24, 2014
- From where does the righteousness of the Christian come? November 23, 2014
- The morphing of the Emergent movement: Can you see it now? November 22, 2014
- Joyce Meyer cancels IHOP’s “OneThing” appearance New Year’s Eve November 21, 2014
- Church shopping? 35 Key Questions to Ask the Church November 21, 2014
- Janice: I will not promote ANYTHING from this band. Why? T...
- tonibrown: I am so grieved at many of these posts and the ser...
- tonibrown: I response to Roberta's "no judging"...
- Donna Broughton: 1 John 5:7King James Version (KJV) 7 For there ...
- Candice: 25 verses in Jude, yes? Yes. ...