Lots of important news today, including a statement you’ll not want to miss from the Diocese of Green Bay, Wis., about several social justice organizations. We’re also continuing our discussion about the trend toward Dominionism in the Emergent Church, and why this movement appears to be gaining ground.
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: A.Spreeman
Amy is co-host and blogger for both Stand Up for the Truth and Naomi's Table, two ministries that give her the opportunity to write and talk about Jesus all day long. She has written, produced and broadcast in the realm of television and radio news, magazine business journals and marketing materials.
Post InformationPosted on: February 17, 2011
Posted in: Podcast
Comments: 2551 CommentDominionism%2C+Yeast+and+the+Emergent+Movement2011-02-17+18%3A30%3A00A.Spreemanhttp%3A%2F%2Ftoddstemp.wordpress.com%2F2011%2F02%2F17%2Fdominionism-yeast-the-emergent-movement
Share The Post
Please use the following buttons below to share the post that you are reading with the popular aggregators:
Leave a Reply
- Middle School Girls Forced to Ask Classmates for ‘Lesbian Kiss’ During Anti-Bullying Presentation April 20, 2013
- Colorado 7th Graders, Parents, Required To Take "Righty/Lefty" Survey October 11, 2013
- Pope to Copeland: Catholics and Charismatics must spiritually unite February 21, 2014
- Pope Francis: All go to Heaven, even atheists May 23, 2013
- Christian colleges and churches "shaken" by pagan craze March 9, 2013
- American Girl, or Mystical New Age Girl? September 17, 2014
- Room at the Table? September 17, 2014
- What if my child has to take a class on evolution? September 17, 2014
- Letter: “When you talk about The Church…” September 16, 2014
- The changing landscape of the visible Church September 16, 2014
- Bruce in Georgia: cont'd The New Testament clearly refers a nu...
- Bruce in Georgia: I agree with the writer [Bobbie]. I have for a lon...
- MarkP: Well, a certain Tricia Tillin tried linking the pr...
- victoriadiagnello: "But do not be called Rabbi; for One is your ...
- Bobbie: Hi Cherie, You might have misunderstood my comme...