Today we’re looking at families, local politics and the latest news from the Wisconsin State lawmakers. Join us for today’s special guest, Julaine Appling, of Wisconsin Family Action in Madison. You can also check out LifeSiteNews by clicking here.
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: mlemay
Mike is the general manager of Q90 FM and co-host of Stand Up For The Truth. His new book, "The Suicide of American Christianity" published in May of 2012.
Post InformationPosted on: March 4, 2011
Posted in: Podcast
Comments: 1897 CommentsDo+Traditional+Families+Have+A+Voice%3F2011-03-04+16%3A55%3A00mlemayhttp%3A%2F%2Ftoddstemp.wordpress.com%2F2011%2F03%2F04%2Fdo-traditional-families-have-a-voice
Share The Post
Please use the following buttons below to share the post that you are reading with the popular aggregators:
Leave a Reply
- Middle School Girls Forced to Ask Classmates for ‘Lesbian Kiss’ During Anti-Bullying Presentation April 20, 2013
- Colorado 7th Graders, Parents, Required To Take "Righty/Lefty" Survey October 11, 2013
- Pope to Copeland: Catholics and Charismatics must spiritually unite February 21, 2014
- Pope Francis: All go to Heaven, even atheists May 23, 2013
- Christian colleges and churches "shaken" by pagan craze March 9, 2013
- On October 31, are we walking dead or are we supernatural reformers? October 31, 2014
- On shooting the messenger October 31, 2014
- The (church built) Zombie Apocalypse is upon us… October 31, 2014
- Mosques over America: Will we live by the First Commandment or die by the First Amendment? October 30, 2014
- A global reach October 30, 2014
- Julie: Name one false teaching. ...
- standupwi: Phil, I haven't seen any of your comments com...
- Phil Melanson: Apparently the administrator doesn't like the...
- JT- john tancock: If you do not believe in gifts of the Spirit today...
- guest: Whew! Well done. Fire breathing indeed! ...