Today we’re looking at families, local politics and the latest news from the Wisconsin State lawmakers. Join us for today’s special guest, Julaine Appling, of Wisconsin Family Action in Madison. You can also check out LifeSiteNews by clicking here.
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: Mike
Mike is the general manager of Q90 FM and co-host of Stand Up For The Truth. His new book, "The Suicide of American Christianity" published in May of 2012.
Post InformationPosted on: March 4, 2011
Posted in: Podcast
Comments: 1897 CommentsDo+Traditional+Families+Have+A+Voice%3F2011-03-04+16%3A55%3A00Mikehttp%3A%2F%2Ftoddstemp.wordpress.com%2F2011%2F03%2F04%2Fdo-traditional-families-have-a-voice
Leave a Reply
- Pope to Copeland: Catholics and Charismatics must spiritually unite February 21, 2014
- Co-Founder of Newsboys: “Now I’m an Atheist” January 21, 2015
- Colorado 7th Graders, Parents, Required To Take "Righty/Lefty" Survey October 11, 2013
- Pope Francis: All go to Heaven, even atheists May 23, 2013
- Harbinger author Johnathan Cahn answers questions June 30, 2012
- Praying to “Papa Francesco?” July 4, 2015
- Where is Our Allegiance? July 3, 2015
- Driscoll Publicly Repents…For Criticizing Osteen July 2, 2015
- Cowardice in Leadership July 2, 2015
- The Thud of Silence July 1, 2015
- Manny1962: In my opinion the leaders reflect the nation. ...
- Joshuascamp: And with that the North American Union will be pub...
- Ron: With respect to Canada, I find that people in the ...
- Manny1962: There's a mad rush, like lemmings if you will...
- Manny1962: Yes....And they shall all be one and give their al...
Abortion Barack Obama Best of! Bible Bill Hybels Body of Christ Brian McLaren Catholic Church Chrislam Christ Christian Christian Church Christianity Church Dave Wager education emergent church* Emerging church Featured God Gospel Holy Spirit Homosexuality islam Israel Jesu Jesus Jesus Christ Jim Wallis Joel Osteen Lord Middle East Muslim new age Pastor religion* Religion and Spirituality Rick Warren Rob Bell Saddleback Church Same-sex marriage social justice United States Wisconsin YouTube