Today we’re looking at families, local politics and the latest news from the Wisconsin State lawmakers. Join us for today’s special guest, Julaine Appling, of Wisconsin Family Action in Madison. You can also check out LifeSiteNews by clicking here.
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: mlemay
Mike is the general manager of Q90 FM and co-host of Stand Up For The Truth. His new book, "The Suicide of American Christianity" published in May of 2012.
Post InformationPosted on: March 4, 2011
Posted in: Podcast
Comments: 1897 CommentsDo+Traditional+Families+Have+A+Voice%3F2011-03-04+16%3A55%3A00mlemayhttp%3A%2F%2Ftoddstemp.wordpress.com%2F2011%2F03%2F04%2Fdo-traditional-families-have-a-voice
Share The Post
Please use the following buttons below to share the post that you are reading with the popular aggregators:
Leave a Reply
- Middle School Girls Forced to Ask Classmates for ‘Lesbian Kiss’ During Anti-Bullying Presentation April 20, 2013
- Colorado 7th Graders, Parents, Required To Take "Righty/Lefty" Survey October 11, 2013
- Pope to Copeland: Catholics and Charismatics must spiritually unite February 21, 2014
- Pope Francis: All go to Heaven, even atheists May 23, 2013
- Christian colleges and churches "shaken" by pagan craze March 9, 2013
- Guinness beer ad’s use of hymn angers some Christians July 28, 2014
- “Pay no attention to the signs, folks” July 25, 2014
- Money, storehouses and faith July 24, 2014
- Clowning around with Christ? July 23, 2014
- Rob Bell is back, rethinking the Bible July 23, 2014
- Pamela: http://www.relevantmagazine.com/god/mission/featu...
- Jason Lewis: Sounds like a competition in who can be sillier. M...
- Manny P: Ironic, if you reject the gospel (good news) what ...
- Manny P.: Exactly as foretold in scriptures, we have the dea...
- rosinavoz: "divisive arguments ..... Being saved only by...