Mainstream news media outlets defend and even promote pornography, but how does it affect your family? Morality in Media president Robert Peters joins the show today to talk about what the US Government is doing to combat this multi-billion dollar-a-year industry.
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: Mike
Mike is the general manager of Q90 FM and co-host of Stand Up For The Truth. His new book, "Are You Really Saved?" Understanding Sin, Grace, Salvation, and Sanctification, published in 2014.
Post InformationPosted on: April 18, 2011
Posted in: Podcast
Comments: Comments Off on The End of Pornography?
- Co-Founder of Newsboys: “Now I’m an Atheist” January 21, 2015
- Colorado 7th Graders, Parents, Required To Take "Righty/Lefty" Survey October 11, 2013
- Hillsong issues statement 8 months after worship leader announces his upcoming homosexual marriage August 3, 2015
- Will Christians be snookered by Shemitah? September 13, 2014
- Harbinger author Johnathan Cahn answers questions June 30, 2012
- Questions Raised by Obama Mosque Speech February 5, 2016
- More Political Cover for Radical Islam? February 5, 2016
- Are Americans Still a Moral People? February 4, 2016
- And the Insanity Continues… February 2, 2016
- What Should Concerned Christians Do When… February 1, 2016
- Sam I am: I disagree with your judgements against Pastor Jac...
- KP warnick: Who cares about your belief? Religion is brainwash...
- entertainment: Jesus will obey Him. You must give your earthly li...
- Manny1962: Marco, I'm so sorry I'm late (very late)...
- Ron from Canada: Many world 'leaders' in the West (U.S., ...
Abortion Barack Obama Best of! Bible Bill Hybels Body of Christ Brian McLaren Catholic Church Chrislam Christ Christian Christian Church Christianity Church Dave Wager education Elijah Abraham emergent church* Emerging church God Gospel Holy Spirit Homosexuality islam Israel Jesu Jesus Jesus Christ Jim Wallis Joel Osteen Julaine Appling Lord Middle East Muslim new age Pastor religion* Religion and Spirituality Rick Warren Rob Bell Same-sex marriage social justice United States Wisconsin YouTube