Mainstream news media outlets defend and even promote pornography, but how does it affect your family? Morality in Media president Robert Peters joins the show today to talk about what the US Government is doing to combat this multi-billion dollar-a-year industry.
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: mlemay
Mike is the general manager of Q90 FM and co-host of Stand Up For The Truth. His new book, "The Suicide of American Christianity" published in May of 2012.
Post InformationPosted on: April 18, 2011
Posted in: Podcast
Comments: 11460 CommentsThe+End+of+Pornography%3F2011-04-18+20%3A00%3A00mlemayhttp%3A%2F%2Fdonnadidit.wordpress.com%2F2011%2F04%2F18%2Fthe-end-of-pornography-podcast
Share The Post
Please use the following buttons below to share the post that you are reading with the popular aggregators:
Leave a Reply
- Middle School Girls Forced to Ask Classmates for ‘Lesbian Kiss’ During Anti-Bullying Presentation April 20, 2013
- Colorado 7th Graders, Parents, Required To Take "Righty/Lefty" Survey October 11, 2013
- Pope to Copeland: Catholics and Charismatics must spiritually unite February 21, 2014
- Pope Francis: All go to Heaven, even atheists May 23, 2013
- Christian colleges and churches "shaken" by pagan craze March 9, 2013
- To divide, or not to. July 28, 2014
- Guinness beer ad’s use of hymn angers some Christians July 28, 2014
- “Pay no attention to the signs, folks” July 25, 2014
- Money, storehouses and faith July 24, 2014
- Clowning around with Christ? July 23, 2014
- Sharon: Thanks for the link Pamela. A good article from R...
- James Beadle: This nation continues to kill its children by the ...
- Nancy: No problem here! Like the commercial. If Jesus h...
- roger isaac: if you agree to the mark then your soul belong...
- MichelMjohn: Cheap ploy to stir up controversy for "free e...