Mainstream news media outlets defend and even promote pornography, but how does it affect your family? Morality in Media president Robert Peters joins the show today to talk about what the US Government is doing to combat this multi-billion dollar-a-year industry.
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: mlemay
Mike is the general manager of Q90 FM and co-host of Stand Up For The Truth. His new book, "The Suicide of American Christianity" published in May of 2012.
Post InformationPosted on: April 18, 2011
Posted in: Podcast
Comments: 11460 CommentsThe+End+of+Pornography%3F2011-04-18+20%3A00%3A00mlemayhttp%3A%2F%2Fdonnadidit.wordpress.com%2F2011%2F04%2F18%2Fthe-end-of-pornography-podcast
Share The Post
Please use the following buttons below to share the post that you are reading with the popular aggregators:
Leave a Reply
- Middle School Girls Forced to Ask Classmates for ‘Lesbian Kiss’ During Anti-Bullying Presentation April 20, 2013
- Colorado 7th Graders, Parents, Required To Take "Righty/Lefty" Survey October 11, 2013
- Pope to Copeland: Catholics and Charismatics must spiritually unite February 21, 2014
- Pope Francis: All go to Heaven, even atheists May 23, 2013
- Christian colleges and churches "shaken" by pagan craze March 9, 2013
- Mosques over America: Will we live by the First Commandment or die by the First Amendment? October 30, 2014
- A global reach October 30, 2014
- Why do most professing Christians dismiss God’s Word on children’s education? October 30, 2014
- Letter: “The falling away is before us” October 30, 2014
- Time for Pastors to Overcome Fear, Stand Up! October 29, 2014
- guest: Whew! Well done. Fire breathing indeed! ...
- Heather: I am curious then if you believe in home schooling...
- Manny P.: You'll see things in the church getting worse...
- standupwi: Yes we do. ...
- Manny P.: I believe Zachary is just trying to bait people in...