Mainstream news media outlets defend and even promote pornography, but how does it affect your family? Morality in Media president Robert Peters joins the show today to talk about what the US Government is doing to combat this multi-billion dollar-a-year industry.
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: Mike
Mike is the general manager of Q90 FM and co-host of Stand Up For The Truth. His new book, "The Suicide of American Christianity" published in May of 2012.
Post InformationPosted on: April 18, 2011
Posted in: Podcast
Comments: 11460 CommentsThe+End+of+Pornography%3F2011-04-18+20%3A00%3A00Mikehttp%3A%2F%2Fdonnadidit.wordpress.com%2F2011%2F04%2F18%2Fthe-end-of-pornography-podcast
Leave a Reply
- Pope to Copeland: Catholics and Charismatics must spiritually unite February 21, 2014
- Co-Founder of Newsboys: “Now I’m an Atheist” January 21, 2015
- Colorado 7th Graders, Parents, Required To Take "Righty/Lefty" Survey October 11, 2013
- Pope Francis: All go to Heaven, even atheists May 23, 2013
- Harbinger author Johnathan Cahn answers questions June 30, 2012
- Praying to “Papa Francesco?” July 4, 2015
- Where is Our Allegiance? July 3, 2015
- Driscoll Publicly Repents…For Criticizing Osteen July 2, 2015
- Cowardice in Leadership July 2, 2015
- The Thud of Silence July 1, 2015
- Manny1962: Rick Warren and Bill Hybels promoted Brian McLaren...
- Manny1962: So as the apostasy grows, and more and more pastor...
- Manny1962: You should look into Hybel's teachings, I sug...
- Manny1962: Yes! And these will be lining up with the false pr...
- Manny1962: The correct terminology is Tsimtsum, from Jewish m...
Abortion Barack Obama Best of! Bible Bill Hybels Body of Christ Brian McLaren Catholic Church Chrislam Christ Christian Christian Church Christianity Church Dave Wager education emergent church* Emerging church Featured God Gospel Holy Spirit Homosexuality islam Israel Jesu Jesus Jesus Christ Jim Wallis Joel Osteen Lord Middle East Muslim new age Pastor religion* Religion and Spirituality Rick Warren Rob Bell Saddleback Church Same-sex marriage social justice United States Wisconsin YouTube