Did you know that the spark for this show was based on our own lack of awareness of these issues? In 2009, Mike LeMay was asked an important, game-changing question: Are you, as General Manager of Christian radio station Q90FM, going to keep supporting a local music festival that has asked Jim Wallis to be its keynote speaker?
That question inspired an investigation for many Christians in northeast Wisconsin. After all, not many of us even knew who Jim Wallis was, or what he stands for. Fast forward two years later, and we realize that there are many other things we don’t know about that we need to be talking about. We were inspired to do this show because of all of the issues dividing the Church today. Issues like the Environmental Movement, Word Faith Movement, Chrislam, Contextualization, Dominionism, the Emergent Church, Education, Middle East, Politics and Faith, Universalism, New Age Islam and many, many more.
Of course, we couldn’t do any of this without you, our listeners. We’re reaching ears and hearts of believers well beyond Wisconsin and the United States. Iron sharpens iron, and we hope that this show inspires you to challenge us to keep learning, keep reporting and keep encouraging all of us to be those Watchmen on the wall.
So thank you for supporting us with your prayers and financially. And thanks for standing with us.
- Jim Wallis Touts Faith Study: Care for ‘Social & Economic Justice’ Increases With Bible Reading (theblaze.com)
- American Churches To Embrace Chrislam On June 26, 2011 (warrioroftruth.info)
- Signs of Endtimes: the Word of Faith Movement (pamsheppardpublishing.com)
- Bringing Truth to the Muslim world (standupforthetruth.com)
- Come, let us dialog together (standupforthetruth.com)
- So, You Say You Are a Christian… (standupforthetruth.com)
- Chrislam – Another New Kind of Interspiritual “Christianity” (lighthousetrailsresearch.com)
- Time For The Church To Wake Up! (standupforthetruth.com)