- To whom was the Law given? Believers! Jesus did not come to abolish the Law but to fulfill it. Paul taught that the Law is good because it teaches us right from wrong. And while some debate whether Jesus freed us from the Law, we know that He did free us from the power of sin and abuse of the Law many teachers in His day were imposing on followers. Today we are continuing our discussion about Jesus, the Pharisees and the heresies He brought to light.
Plus in our first segment, we’ll check in with Julaine Appling of Wisconsin Family Action to talk about the impact of some recent news on the pro-life front, including the announcement from the pink ribbon folks–the Susan G. Komen foundation–that it will no longer fund abortion provider Planned Parenthood.
- “Hey haters,” are we walking in Truth AND Spirit? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Operation Rescue Statement on Komen Foundation Defunding Planned Parenthood (christiannewswire.com)
- Komen Foundation cuts off Planned Parenthood – permanently? (hotair.com)
- Of Scribes And Pharisees…. (catholicjules.net)
- A Pharisee, A Sinful Woman, and the Savior (brakeman1.com)
- Judging, exposing error, naming names: Is it right? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Misrepresenting the Pharisees (5ptsalt.com)