Are we hearing the death rattle of the American family in these days? Today we’re digging into our mailbag as well as news of the day. Our guest today is Julaine Appling of Wisconsin Family Action, where she is an advocate for marriage, family, life and liberty in Madison. The educati0n arm of this organization is Wisconsin Family Council, and here Julaine works to forward Judeo-Christian principles and values by informing citizens, churches and policymakers about important pro-family legislative and cultural issues so they will be inspired to get involved in preserving and strengthening marriage and family in Wisconsin. Check out WFC’s Voting Guide.
- Newborns now called “Potential Persons” as we head toward infanticide acceptance (standupforthetruth.com)
- Pro-Walker teacher’s ‘enormous courage’ (onenewsnow.com)
- The “C” word: Why does it draw such ire? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Truth and alignment: What do we rally ’round? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Freedom from what? Pharisees, heresies and the Law (standupforthetruth.com)
- Abortion chain wants pro-lifers out of office (onenewsnow.com)
- The left’s outrageous outrage at ultrasounds revisited (hotair.com)