It’s one thing to have spiritual discussions and even disagreements with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ over theological differences. But when you are talking about spiritual matters with those who do not know Jesus, either by choice or because they’ve simply not heard, we do need to start with where people are. The problem is, many of us have forgotten what we were like when we, too, were steeped in unbelief. How can Christians fearlessly and effectively defend their faith, stand for Truth and take the Gospel message to an unbelieving world?
We’re going to talk about that today with our guest, Carl Gallups. Carl is senior pastor of Hickory Hammock Baptist Church inn Florida, and he also a talk show host on the PPSIMMONS ministry he founded on YouTube, a channel that was recently and mysteriously yanked down last week. He has written a book titled The Magic Man in the Sky: Effectively Defending the Christian Faith, released just two days ago.
Could it have to do with this video?
- YouTube pulls plug on Christian videos (theofficialwhiz.wordpress.com)
- Et Tu, YouTube? (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- YouTube restores Christian videos (wnd.com)
- Google/youtube Plays God by Pulling Plug on Christian Videos – Wnd (pumabydesign001.com)
- Southern Baptist David Jeremiah Praises “vision God” gave to TBN’s Paul Crouch (christianresearchnetwork.com)
- Spiritual formation and neo-Gnosticism lead believers down shakey path (standupforthetruth.com)
- Chrislam: A “fourth branch” of Christianity? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Old earth and young earth: Answers in Genesis (standupforthetruth.com)