When it comes to Truth and Love, definitions matter. Definitions always have two sides–what it is, and what it isn’t. When the world defines words like truth and love, it most likely has a different meaning and understanding than how God defines Truth and Love. The world will focus on one side of the coin, and some in the Church do that as well. But not only does this one-sidedness make our words unclear, it is not biblical.
When Jesus defined both sides of Truth and Love, He became the problem. One of the oldest tricks in Satan’s book is to attack Christians personally to shut them up. He’ll accuse you of being unloving or arrogant simply for taking a stand for Truth. Has this happened to you?
Join the discussion today with Dave Wager. Dave is the author of several books and the president of Silver Birch Ranch and Nicolet Bible College in northern Wisconsin. Dave is also the president of a ministry called The Omega Force, a catalyst that helps Christians learn the Word of God through college-level courses that anyone can take online.
- When our passion for God is numb (standupforthetruth.com)
- In the world – with healthy boundaries (standupforthetruth.com)
- What of The Hunger Games? (standupforthetruth.com)
- How does your ministry define success? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Christ is the Truth (christianresearchnetwork.org)