Are you a judgmental “Pharisee” if you are a conservative? Or if you stay away from alcohol or using bad language? Have you ever been called legalistic because you believe the Bible is true and that we should consider all of its teachings rather than just the parts we like?
The definition of legalism is exactly the opposite of these things! And there is a growing number of Christians emerging as what is known as the “New Legalists.”
Today we’re getting a picture of what legalism is, and isn’t in today’s modern Church with Dave Wager. Dave is the author of several books and the president of Silver Birch Ranch and Nicolet Bible College in northern Wisconsin. Dave is also the president of a ministry called The Omega Force, a catalyst that helps Christians learn the Word of God through college-level courses that anyone can take online.
- In the world – with healthy boundaries (standupforthetruth.com)
- How does your ministry define success? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Things that snare (standupforthetruth.com)
- What If Negative Words Are True? (freedomfromwolves.blogspot.com)
- Who’s A Pharisee? (davidharman.wordpress.com)