Lots of news to cover today. Here’s a question a lot of folks always ask right around independence day or anytime we’re talking about America and how she was founded: What exactly did our founding fathers believe anyway? We’ve heard every theory from they were all Christians, to deists, to Masons or slave mongers. On what principles was our nation founded? Today in our first half, we’re talking about these questions with political writer Robert Meyer. You can check out his Renew America articles here.
- We Are Still One Nation Under God (radio.foxnews.com)
- What Exactly Was the Faith of Our Founders? (thechristianworldview.com)
- Does a President’s Faith in God Truly Matter? (Poll) (theblaze.com)
- The Rise and Fall of Inerrancy in the American Fundamentalist Movement (answersingenesis.org)
- ‘Under God Indivisible’ and ‘Restoring Love’ (christianresearchnetwork.org)