Why is it so difficult to share the hope of Christ with the people who are closest to us? Family members, distant relatives, friends; these people know you very well. You’d think that these bonds of familiarity and love would make sharing the Gospel easier. But we know that this often is not the case. Even Jesus’ own siblings had trouble understanding the Truth at first.
Are you praying for strength to share your faith with those you love? Today we’re getting some encouragements and tips for witnessing to different people groups from Heath Pucel of the Burnbrothers Ministry, an organization that trains Christians on how to overcome their fear and share their faith.
Heath referenced this video today from Todd Friel:
- Rewind, Refocus, Reload (airocross.com)
- Starting Gospel Conversations (thecripplegate.com)
- Insider Movement Report (thegospelcoalition.org)
- Opportunity to minister at Olympic Games (onenewsnow.com)
- Friendship Evangelism: Winning Souls by Your Awesome Personality (pulpitandpen.com)
- When it comes to sharing the gospel, is there ever a time to be silent? (defendingcontending.com)
- Life Change is not the Goal of the Gospel (pulpitandpen.com)
- The Gospel is Not Something We Do (donotbesurprised.com)