Mike and Nancy LeMay are talking about prayer today. Prayer is something many Christians do every day. But has it become all about us, rather than all about Him? Are we supposed to hear anything? Does He always answer? Let us know your thoughts in the Comments section.
- At a Glance: Contemplative Prayer (christianresearchnetwork.org)
- “Spiritual Disciplines Handbook” – Christian Organizations, Seminaries, and Ministry Leaders Incorporate This Mystical Primer into Christian Education (lighthousetrailsresearch.com)
- How to hear God’s voice 100% of the time!
- Awana’s Move Toward Contemplative (biblestudynotesilove.wordpress.com)
- Experiencing Henry Blackaby (watchmansbagpipes.blogspot.com)
- When God Talks Back: Elevating Experience Over Scripture (christianresearchnetwork.com)
- Why Bible Studies Don’t Transform Us (solasisters.blogspot.com)
- An Open Letter of Repentance To All Whom I Have Taught or Endorsed The Teachings of Henry Blackaby or Beth Moore (solasisters.blogspot.com)
- How Do You Hear God’s Voice? — Scripture (bobcornwall.com)