FDA Approves Sale of Pills With RFID Microchip

Check this out! Beginning And End has put together an amazing report on the latest technology that transmits patients’ health information to any computer around the world:

RFID Microchip Ingesitible Medicine | New World Order

Beginning and End covered the United Kingdom approving prescription pills that contained RFID microchips. Now the United States Food and Drug Administration has approved similar ingestible RFID microchip medicine for use in the U.S.

The Food and Drug Administration has approved an ingestible digital senor that can track physical health with the assertion that patients are not taking their medication regularly and need a tracking device inside their body to assist them in their medical care….Proteus Digital Health (PDH) released the Ingestion Event Marker (IEM) which was first approved in Europe. George Savage, co-founder and chief medical officer at PDH claims that this ushers in a new era of digital medicine that “shifts the paradigm.” The IEM, as small as a grain of sand, can be embedded in a pill, and ingested to monitor the patient and their bodily health. The device will collect measurements such as heart rate, body position and activity.

The IEM sends a signal to your smartphone; which then transmits the data to your doctor. Actual real time data about your biological make-up can be uploaded wirelessly. (source).

RFID Microchip Smart Pill How it Works | New World Order

As Beginning and End has detailed, society is becoming more and more indoctrinated into the acceptance, use and desire of RFID microchips as a regular part of life. All the while the dangers of the intrusion into one’s privacy are not taken into account as serious issues. Even those in favor of the RFID pills openly acknowledge the privacy issues involved:

“About half of all people don’t take medications like they’re supposed to,” says Eric Topol, director of the Scripps Translational Science Institute in La Jolla,California. “This device could be a solution to that problem, so that doctors can know when to rev up a patient’s medication adherence.” Topol is not affiliated with the company that manufactures the device, Proteus Digital Health in Redwood City,California, but he embraces the sensor’s futuristic appeal, saying, “It’s like big brother watching you take your medicine.” (source)

Now “big brother” will have a person’s full medical profile, current health status and location all stored on a computer network and tracked real time.

The Bible prophesies that in the final years before the Second Coming of Christ, also known as the Great Tribulation, almost the entire world will be using a system that will track every citizen all over the planet:

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (Revelation 13:16-18).

The Mark of the Beast will be the ultimate societal control mechanism and it will all be controlled and administered via a “mark” in the right hand or forehead. Without, a person will not be able to buy or sell any goods since it tracks everyone’s finances and would obviously require knowing and identifying every individual in order to properly debit their bank accounts. The ease of purchasing, no longer carrying cash, credit cards or even worrying about PIN numbers will surely be seen as benefits of this system. But the Mark, (as we discuss in our article “The Mark of The Beast: Humanity’s Ultimate Choice”) will represent the ultimate rebellion against God. It will be a sign of full allegiance to the Antichrist, Satan’s false messiah, and worship of him. The sad aspect of this prophecy is that people of the world at that time who do not have faith in Jesus Christ as their Savior, will be deceived into wanting this technology and embracing the Antichrist as the Son of God. And Satan has been laying the groundwork to have the world receive his evil, false christ subtly and steadily.

The RFID pills are being offered as a solution to the “hassle” of keeping track of medications and taking incorrect doses. Here is a an ad for the new product:

Tags:

23 Responses to “FDA Approves Sale of Pills With RFID Microchip”

1. Renee Johnson #

wouldn't the chip be disposed of like any other matter the enters the digestive system???

August 27, 2012 at 7:51 AM Reply
    • joel #

this chip is indigestible and it can't pass thru d digestive system

September 15, 2013 at 11:10 PM Reply
      • Ryan #

What about the guy who ate a whole 747?

November 3, 2013 at 2:58 AM Reply
  2. Renee Johnson #

wouldn't the chip be disposed of like any other matter that enters the digestive tract ?

August 27, 2012 at 7:52 AM Reply
    • Elizabeth #

the chip is on every pill

August 30, 2012 at 10:21 AM Reply
  3. Bonnie Treiber #

Possibly, but the next pill would also contain the same chip, I think. They are 'saying' it is for the medication adherence, but it is simply to be able to track you, and it is leading up to the acceptance as normal and 'for your benefit' that will eventually lead to the chip in the forehead or hand…..and there is no turning back once you accept it, as God says. So DON'T be lulled into the 'baby-steps' plan leading you to it. I have been saying all along that O either is or is a precursor to, the anti-Christ, and although ppl pooh-pooh me, the prophecies are coming to pass right and left…."for our benefit" and "for progress" <<< N O T !!!!!!!! :(( [ and yes, whatever 'big brother' is monitoring this, come and get me....I stand with God ]

August 27, 2012 at 1:50 PM Reply
  4. Robert Bethel #

This isn't the mark of the beast. It could be used to facilitate the enforcement of the mark, but it isn't the mark. When you understand who the beast is, then it is easily discernible what the mark is….

August 27, 2012 at 10:06 PM Reply
    • Elizabeth #

this is the mark of the beast.all chips are.

August 30, 2012 at 10:22 AM Reply
    • sunderbug #

i totally agree that this can NOT be the mark regardless if its the process of getting TO the mark. The mark MUST be recieved as a decision for or against Christ. just taking a pill with or without tracking is not a sin nor a rejection of Christs principals therefore it cannot be the mark.

August 31, 2012 at 4:23 AM Reply
  5. Lisa #

Big Brother is NOT A GOOD THING. !!!!! What are we coming to??

August 28, 2012 at 5:23 PM Reply
  6. vikki #

Who knows what the long term side effects of ingesting metal and electronics would be.

August 31, 2012 at 5:35 AM Reply
  7. Neil #

Religious groups always look to scare the average person into religion.. Technology is not a sign of turning to satan! I find that most"religious" persons nowadays use God as a reason to hide their ill deeds and pretend they are righteous persons. You don't need church, you don't need to be able to quote the Bible. As long as you live a good honest life I think that if there truly is a God, then he w ill accept you.

August 31, 2012 at 5:57 AM Reply
    • Hope #

Hi Neil,
      I totally agree with you that technology is not a sign of turning to satan. Technology can be used for good or for evil but that doesn't mean that it is bad in its self. Most things can be used for evil or good. It's people that make them that way.

I am so sorry that you seem to have had either a very bad experience with people who are "religious" or maybe just haven't ever been told the truth. You are right God will accept you. But He will only accept you through His son, Jesus Christ. Jesus was born, lived a sinless life and then paid the penalty for my sin and yours when He was tortured and died on the cross. He is the only one who could provide the needed sacrifice. He was God in the flesh. And a sinless human. Because of His shed blood our sin can be covered.

If you don't believe me you might want to study history. Jesus' life can be proven historically. The most important thing about Jesus is that He rose from the dead. This is what separates Jesus from other religious idols like buddah or muhammed etc.

I wish so much that living a good life would get you to heaven. But it won't. That is a lie of the evil one who doesn't want you to know God. The bible says that Jesus is THE way, THE truth and THE life, no one comes to the father except through the son.

I pray that the truth of God's word will plant a seed in your heart and that you might come to know God. You are right when you say many people are just playing a religious game…going to church to show off, etc. But many are true believers who are kind, compassionate and will show you who God really is. I pray God sends some of those folks to show you that.

August 31, 2012 at 8:00 AM Reply
    • Hello Neil,

I hope you get a chance to listen to the podcast we did on Thursday, Aug. 30th about this story, because I think you'll find we are on the same page about fear mongering. . In this program we discussed how we need to instead be aware of the opportunities that exist with innovation.

The nanotechnology and other sciences used for tracking and surveillance are concerning to many, whether they have a faith in God or not. It's good to discuss these things out in the open so that people are aware how far the government is going to invade people's privacy.–not that we can do anything about it.

As for scaring people into religion, we probably both agree that this doesn't work out very well. Indeed one moves toward an abiding faith when the Spirit of God convicts him or her to do so. At least that's my take on it.

Thanks!
      Amy

August 31, 2012 at 8:52 AM Reply
      • Neil #

Thanks for your response Amy and I am glad that you agree. Firstly the fire and brimstone approach does not work as people tend to only believe because they feel they must. Secondly, I think that the ability to put technology inside someone to seek out their cancer or other ailment is incredible and is definitely not the sign of satan. Then when its done, it excretes itself from the body. No satan worship there i feel! It could be used as a permanent tracking device for child molesters, drug dealers and other people found guilty of any major crime. Only fair dont you think?
        I think that to be that programmed by the church to feel that all new ideas are evil brings us right back to the times of the spanish inquisition. Some of the comments on here fit that style. I am very open minded to all ideas and am more of agnostical in my point of view. In my mind I am no worse than anyone who goes to church or says their prayers at night. I put myself out for others and have actually given my last $5 to someone to help out. I am responsible, caring, respectful and giving. I feel that if there is a God, that I am no worse than any hail marying neophyte. When people go off on rants saying "But He will only accept you through His son, Jesus Christ. Jesus was born, lived a sinless life and then paid the penalty for my sin and yours when He was tortured and died on the cross. He is the only one who could provide the needed sacrifice. He was God in the flesh. And a sinless human. Because of His shed blood our sin can be covered." it scares the hell out of me that people can seem so brainwashed. There really is nothing to completely show that the bible was written by those whom were supposed to, just as in 2000 years someone who finds a copy of harry potter may think we were a bunch of witches and wizards in this day and age. I believe, (and correct me if I am wrong) the bible shows the world to be only about 6000 years old while science shows millions. Hmmm, I just dont know. Then I look at us and everything around and feel "how could this all have created from one almighty explosion one lazy, dark afternoon?"
        Anyway, sorry, I do tend to rant so thanks for the reply.
        Neil

August 31, 2012 at 7:19 PM Reply
        • Neil #

Oh and yes, if each of us is living the best way we can in life, why are we so worried about any kind of sign, be it from God or satan? If you are good, then God will take you, if not then who knows. People just need to live their lives fully and not get so caught up in all this silly crap about signs and Marks,….. or even Matthew, Luke and Johns! (sorry, throwing in some biblical humour) Its starting to sound like the movie "The Omen"! lol

August 31, 2012 at 7:27 PM Reply
          • Rose Vosburgh #

'If you are good, then God will take you, if not then who knows."

But Jesus said there is no one good but God. There are no good people for God to take to heaven. None.Even if we sinned only once in a lifetime, that still proves we are bad. But everyone of us sins many times every day…lying, coveting, lustful, hateful thoughts, resentment, selfishness…on and on. And that is the point of why Jesus came…to make a way for us to be saved, sanctified, and made holy so we CAN go to heaven to live with a holy God. I guess you can just wait and see what happens after your death and hope you are right. But, if you are wrong, an eternity in hell is an pretty rude awakening .. there will be no room for excuses when you stand before God. Rejecting the salvation He offers in His Son is the one sin that will not be forgiven.No second chances after you die.

As to the signs of the times, let's just wait, watch, and see how it all goes down. Every prophecy in the Bible, except those which pertain to Christ's second coming have been fulfilled completely. No human book could have predicted these things so accurately.

Statement by Hugh Ross at Reasons to Believe: http://www.reasons.org/

"Unique among all books ever written, the Bible accurately foretells specific events-in detail-many years, sometimes centuries, before they occur. Approximately 2500 prophecies appear in the pages of the Bible, about 2000 of which already have been fulfilled to the letter—no errors.

(The remaining 500 or so reach into the future and may be seen unfolding as days go by.) Since the probability for any one of these prophecies having been fulfilled by chance averages less than one in ten (figured very conservatively) and since the prophecies are for the most part independent of one another, the odds for all these prophecies having been fulfilled by chance without error is less than one in 102000 (that is 1 with 2000 zeros written after it)!"

You might also want to look at the predictions about the heathen king, Cyrus the Great, which were made long before he was even born. You can check it out at: http://www.christiancourier.com/articles/264-cyru….

Very compelling and at least it should make people who doubt the Bible look at little closer at it and its claims of authenticity. Things to ponder while we still have the time to ponder them. But the hour is growing late and His return is drawing near…just as He said.

September 1, 2012 at 9:15 AM
          • Nei #

Hey,
            Thanks for your response. Now I do whole heartedly understand where you are coming from, I grew up in the Anglican church and threw myself into every aspect. I taught Sunday school, bible classes etc, but realised that I didnt need the church to support my beliefs. If you look at all great leaders in history, some stand out more than others. Ie… Hitler for example. Yes he was a disgrace as a human but…. He was a great leader in that he pushed his cause with such vigor that people followed blindly to his commands. He was a despicable man and the things he did were completely horrible but he and most of the other "great" leaders dictated blind faith. Every real great leader allows individuality and freedom of speech and thinking while still expecting trust and understanding of his leadership and it seems to me that God would want us to believe in him but still give us the ability to be, well, us. I dont think he wants us to spend all day living in fear and watching for signs of his return. Hence, I believe in God, but am also an individual. Who knows, God may look at me at the time of reckoning as a far better candidate for heaven than you, depending of course how you truly honestly live your life. I think the bible is simply written as an example on how we should live our lives and should not be too read into. I have spoken to priests and religious leaders who have read the same section of the bible and have differing opinions as to its meaning. In fact, saying you saying that my opinion is incorrect is in fact judging me, which God, it states, is the only one entitled to any real opinion! Any way, dinner is ready, so I must eat.
            Thanks Neil

September 3, 2012 at 2:06 PM
  8. Neil #

While a rant also, I must say that I find that many "church goers" are the biggest racists and homophobes. In the bible God says that He can be the only judge of man while you all go around stating that gays are an abomination etc. You are therefore working againest God and should be cast into the flaming abyss (if either exist) Church nowadays is simply a fashion show… Who can sing louder, better, who has the biggest hats or nicest car. God is a simple side issue. An excuse to go and show yourself off and prentend to be righteous at the same time…What a farce…..

August 31, 2012 at 6:06 AM Reply
  9. Pat #

I feel this is not a great idea. When we are children our parents monitor our medication. We can monitor it as adults. I would not like to have a doctor monitoring me. II may choose not to take prescribed medication. It is our free will.

August 31, 2012 at 7:45 AM Reply
  10. Cathy #

Wow we have a lot of personal opinions going on here.
    As for this new medical technology I get the sales pitch
    I understand the big brother thing there are many great
    ideas that do get used down the road that take away our
    liberties are choices and turn us into slaves for our own good of course, so big brother says! We are headed towards one world government we are headed towards slavery to the evil one 666 the antichrist it is written.
    Anyone of us can rationalize justify minimize their existence
    But that doesn't mean it's true. I am a believer in Jesus Christ I have seen the power and love of God and transformation personally.
    I know that I know the Bible is true those that have years let them hear those that have eyes let them see! Time is short!

September 2, 2012 at 12:04 PM Reply
  11. David #

I like the ad: "Health is so 'confusing so, we will help you 'take charge' by making you take a tracking device that tells us when you took your medicine, what you ate, drank, ect. Then, we can discipline you like a petulant child." How exactly does the transmission of my most personal information to a provider and a government that really doesn't give a shit about me helping me "take charge." Orwell could never have imagined anything like this.

October 1, 2012 at 7:13 PM Reply
  12. Ryan #

What about the guy that ate the whole 747 piece by piece throughout his life?And all those other people who eat the glass in the bolts and stuff? Their stomachs were able to digest all that stuff. This is no different. It may be able to track your location but only for the life of the chip until it's destroyed by the acid in your stomach

November 3, 2013 at 2:47 AM Reply