It sounds a little crazy to think that we could actually be seeing a framework for a one-world religion and a one-world government converging in our lifetime. And yet the signs are there. We are now seeing many converging roads to a unity that has nothing to do with the one narrow path Jesus speaks of. On Thursday’s program we’re talking about Globalization, and how our faith and our future are being shaped by trends, leaders and movements, with our special guest Gary Kah.
Gary is a researcher who has written two best-selling books explaining the goals of the one-world/interfaith movement. His books, En Route to Global Occupation and The New World Religion, are fully documented and are critical in understanding today’s global developments – including the current financial crisis. Check out Gary’s website, Gary Kah.org, here.
- Former New Age Follower Shares Testimony and Warning (lighthousetrailsresearch.com)
- A universal religion: Is it possible?(standupforthetruth.com)
- Emerging Spirituality – Bridging the Gap between Good and Evil (lighthousetrailsresearch.com)
- Bankers Declare U.S. & Europe Conquered (judgementofamerica.wordpress.com)
- Globalists of Africa Call for World Government (theglobalistreport.com)
- Rick Warren Harnesses the Power of Social Habits, but where Is the Holy Spirit? (christianresearchnetwork.org)