Leadership in the Body of Christ is continually being reinvented, as we live and learn, try and fail. What works in leadership for one ministry or church community may not work in another. We’ve talked on our program about the increasing spiritual attacks on our leaders, the increasing challenges that we all face as the enemy tries and in some cases succeeds to steer Christians off of that narrow path Jesus speaks of.
Today we’re asking a lot of challenging questions. We don’t have all the answers, but we’re betting our listeners have some great insights to these issues:
- Has leadership in the Church lost its focus?
- When false teachings permeate Christianity, should leaders call it out?
- How can we get better at pleasing God rather than people?
- Should our leaders be involved in battling government intrusion?
- What are the most important values, principles and behaviors of Christian leadership?
Joining the discussion today is a local Christian leader and a leader in both the private and the public sector as well.
John Macco is also a candidate for Wisconsin State Senate, and we’re going to talk about leadership in that arena as a Christian man.
- If Your Church Sins Against You… (thewartburgwatch.com)
- You Can’t Be Burned out Already! (giftedforleadership.com)
- We Did Build That
- When worlds collide – within the Church! (standupforthetruth.com)
- The Ecumenical Compromise of the Alpha Course (christianresearchnetwork.org)
- The War on Christianity – Are Our Leaders Prepared? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Why I’m NOT Voting for Mitt Romney (& with a clear conscience) (airocross.com)
- Friendship Evangelism Is Neither Friendship Nor Evangelism (carm.org)
- Brian McLaren crossed the road… (standupforthetruth.com)
- Questionaire: Helping To Identify Spiritual Abuse, Deception and Fraud (thereformedtraveler.com)