Must-see video: Why "Kingdom Circles" teaching is blasphemous

Remember when we first shared that photo of a Saddleback pastor teaching a highly questionable method of evangelizing to other religions? Churches around the world are learning how to blend or sychretize two different faiths, thanks to movements like Jesus in the Qur’an and The Insider Movement.  These folks will often use the so-called “Kingdom Circles” illustration to explain how Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, etc., can enter the Kingdom of God without actually converting to Christianity.

Today I sat down with Elijah Abraham, a former Muslim and now born-again Christian, who took out a pen and paper to explain to me why Kingdom Circles is flawed at best, and more truthfully, blasphemous.

He then illustrated a much better (and biblical!) way to explain the Kingdom to those who do not know Christ. Here is the video:

Elijah told me that the man who shared this new illustration with him is himself a Christian missionary from Canada.

Please share the video or this entire article so that eyes may be opened to the truth of what God’s Kingdom is really like.

Here are some background articles on this issue:

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “Must-see video: Why "Kingdom Circles" teaching is blasphemous”

1. Maureen #

Amazing! What a fabulous way to describe the TRUTH!

September 22, 2012 at 3:48 AM Reply
  2. Shawn Eckstein #

Simple explanation to refute the Kingdom Circles. I just wish we could spend more time strengthening our own faith and spreading the gospel to those who are lost instead of refuting unbiblical teachings within the "church". This teaching is essentially universalism. God bless the watchmen!

September 22, 2012 at 6:05 PM Reply
  3. Ben #

Great! But I did not noticed the Judaism.Is it among the world religion on the picture or in the darkness kingdom? Explain,please.

September 23, 2012 at 12:21 AM Reply

Amy I wish you had those two illustrations posted here for those who can't watch video for whatever reason.

The kindom of darknesses influence on all religion is all under the umbrella of God's soverignty and not as the Kingdom Circles illustration would imply that the Kingdom of God, the Kingdom of Light is under the authority of the Kingdom of darkness or deception. God by His word made creation subject to the kingdom of darkness so that it has become the kindom of darkness. Genesis 3. That is why we are strangers and aliens here regardless of where we are. By our adoption we have been translated from the kindom of darkness into the kindom of his dear Son, who is Christ Jesus. Colossians 1:13

Here kindom circles is refuted in the Old testiment

Jeremiah 23:

23 Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off? 24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.

25 I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed. 26 How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart; 27 Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.

28 The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD. 29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces ? 30 Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.

Make no mistake God will disolve all this creation by His Holy fire, fallen angles included for all are subject to Him. None will escape. So to think that the kindom of darkness is outside of God's soverign control is to then reason he cannot judge it.

2 Peter 3:7 KJV
    But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store , reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat , the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Isaiah 34:4 KJV
    And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.

Revelation 6:14 KJV
    And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

September 24, 2012 at 2:41 AM Reply
  5. I appreciate Mr. Abraham's explanation of the Kingdom Circles and agree that this is blasphemy. At the end, though, he said (around the 6:30 mark) that the 'New Jerusalem would come down and shatter the Kingdom of Darkness'. This seem off. Isn't it at the Second Coming of Christ that Jesus comes to defeat Satan and the Nations in the Battle of Armageddon? Is Mr. Abraham equating the New Jerusalem with Christ?

September 24, 2012 at 4:28 AM Reply

Yvonne, the big thing with this illustration is the subservient position the kingdom of God is placed in in the Kingdom circles illustration. This is nowwhere near accurate. Again because of the Genesis 3 Curse because of the sin of mankind through Adam, all of creation, save Heaven defined as the thrown of God, has been given over to the Devil by God. This dominion of Satan extended even into space. Heaven defined as the thrown room of God, even though we cannot see it fills and surrounds the entire universe in every way. That is why it says in Jeremiah where can you go to hide from me and also in Psalm 139 where can I go that you are not already there.

That kingdom circles diagram fosters a notion that God can be surrounded and contained by the world religions. In essense God can be conquered.

That is not the God of the Bible!

The final defeat of Satan doesn't come until the end of the 1000 yr reign of Christ when he "Satan" is once more released from the pit to deceive the nations and God will allow him to succeed at this. But it will be for their ruin both the deceiver and the deceived.

Ezekiel 14:7 For every one of the house of Israel, or of the stranger that sojourneth in Israel, which separateth himself from me, and setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to a prophet to enquire of him concerning me; I the LORD will answer him by myself: 8 And I will set my face against that man, and will make him a sign and a proverb, and I will cut him off from the midst of my people; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

9 And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel. 10 And they shall bear the punishment of their iniquity: the punishment of the prophet shall be even as the punishment of him that seeketh unto him;

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty , and ye gave me no drink : 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying , Lord, when saw we thee an hungred , or athirst , or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying , Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

This just makes me want to bring up an Isaiah 46 reference
    8 Remember this, and shew yourselves men: bring it again to mind, O ye transgressors. 9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

September 24, 2012 at 8:15 AM Reply
  7. Hutch Goodman #

Do you realize that you are not presenting the Kingdom Circles correctly? If you want to be persuasive, you should understand the opposition's position and then deal with it; don't get it wrong and then try to discredit it. You probably are not doing this on purpose, feel free to email if you want to understand how it's being used in the various countries it is being utilized. (I just led a guy on an airplane to Christ a few months ago using it – in its Biblical form, its a great tool).
    Blessings,