Christians today face an increasing hostility from outside, and indifference from within. As we continue to report on the birth pangs of our time in history, how do we reach out to people groups in this confusing climate? And more importantly, how do we do that both lovingly, and without compromising the Truth of God’s Word?
Later in the program, we are also going to talk about the latest Pew research survey about why Christianity is losing, and secularism is winning.
In our first segment, we’ll cover news of a local open house event for a mosque, and ask this question: If you could visit a mosque and ask a Muslim imam (religious leader) anything you want, what would you ask? Would you go? Joining me today is our guest, Elijah Abraham. Elijah is a born-again Christian who reaches out to Muslims with the Gospel, and he himself was once in their shoes having been raised a Muslim believer in Iraq.
Elijah is part of Biblical Missiology, the group that recently petitioned Wycliffe and its partners for removing familial terms to describe God and Jesus from Bible translations used to reach Muslim communities. Elijah is the founder and executive director of Living Oasis Ministries, where you’ll find a host of resources. Check out Elijah’s news articles at Right On Weekly,an online magazine.
- The Latest Pew Survey: Christianity Losing, Secularism Winning (christianpost.com)
- Reaching Muslims with the Gospel (standupforthetruth.com)
- Servant evangelism: Does it work? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Must-see video: Why “Kingdom Circles” teaching is blasphemous (standupforthetruth.com)
- University Punishes Staffer for Signing Marriage Petition