If you have a loved one who is gay, or if perhaps you are struggling with sexual sin, you won’t want to miss today’s show. We have two guests today. Mike Levenhagen’s own life exemplifies how the saving grace of Jesus Christ can break the powerful chains of homosexuality. Mike will share his incredible and uplifting story of hope. Check out Mike’s website, Reclamation Resource Ministry. If you’re on Facebook, help Mike spread the word by “liking” his new Reclamation Resource Center Page on Facebook.
Ruth Christian is also here to share her own journey out of a lesbian lifestyle, and how God has used her story to offer His hope to others. Ruth’s ministry is called Bridge Of Hope, and she is also the author of the book, Love Flowed Down: It Was For Me. Check out the ministry Facebook page!
- Is it possible to leave the homosexual lifestyle?
- Reclaiming Freedom From Sexual Sin
- Matt Moore’s story: Breaking the bonds of homosexuality
- Struggling with same-sex attraction? (RESOURCE LINKS)
- Ruth’s Story: A way out of sexual sin
- Homosexuality: A Bridge of Hope!
- The Matthew Vines video ~ and a response
- Andy Stanley confounds the Church about homosexuality
- 22-Year-Old Helping To Rewrite The History Of Homosexuality In Christianity (queerty.com)
- Does Romans 1 Condemn Homosexuality? (carm.org)