Amy is Editor and Writer for Berean Research. She has been a broadcaster and freelance writer for over 25 years.

Is microchipping implanted in Health Care Bill?

Just after the operation to insert the RFID ta...Remember when you heard “we have to pass it before we can know what’s in it?” That might not be the exact quote, but I’m hearing about an interesting bit of language inserted into the so-called ObamaCare health Mandate seems to point to regulations for inserting RFID microchips into humans beginning next year. Writer Paul McGuire posted the following article back in June of this year on his NewsWithViews.com site, and it’s been making the rounds. I’ve shared it because we can now view a direct link to the healthcare bill and read for themselves what’s in there about the “Medchip.”  Admittedly the language is vague, but he does make a strong case that this bill could pave the way toward the human population getting chipped in the future:

WILL AMERICANS RECEIVE A MICROCHIP IMPLANT IN 2013 PER OBAMACARE?

A major news story broke on AOL and countless other mainstream news media outlets, this past week, that the Obama Health Care Bill will require all U.S. citizens and babies to receive a microchip or Medchip by March 23, 2013. Whether or not the microchip requirement in the bill is implemented by 2013, remains to be seen.

In 2010, my book “Are You Ready for the Microchip?” was released, and I asked the question, “Is the microchip implant hidden in the Healthcare Bill? Are newborn children starting in 2013 going to receive a microchip shortly after birth?” Then in the book, I wrote, “ In the massive US HEALTHCARE BILL, which your elected representatives voted for without reading, there is a section titled: Subtitle C-11 Sec. 2521 – National Medical Device Registry which states:

The language is deliberately vague, but it provides the structure for making America the first nation in the world that would require every U.S. citizen to receive an implanted radio-frequency (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling medical care.

A number of states like Virginia, have passed “stop the mark of the beast legislation” in an effort to stop this kind of legislation.

As with numerous other things that I have written and spoken about based on solid documentation, I am regularly challenged by some, and especially those in the Christian community, who are clueless about what is going on. Their criticism has never prevented me from presenting the facts, because I never take a poll about what I write or speak on. A Christian is called to speak the truth in love, whether or not it is accepted. I am not trying to disparage any ministry, but I don’t determine what I say based on whether or not it is “seeker friendly,” or popular. The only issue is, is it true and is it wise to communicate it at that particular time?

rfid

There are many things that I could say, but don’t, because there many people in our nation who, when confronted with a truth that is outside the box of their socially engineered consciousness, go into cognitive dissonance. As the microchip implant moves closer day by day, along with the “manufactured crisis” of illegal immigration, the problems of states like Arizona are creating an environment where Senators Charles Schumer (D-NY) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) are moving legislation forward that would require all U.S. workers, citizens and resident alike, to obtain and carry a National Biometric ID Card in order to work within the United States. It does not matter where you stand on the issue of amnesty or immigration, everyone is going to have to have a National Biometric ID Card that will eventually contain an RFID transmitter which will allow Big Brother electronic data bases to track all of your personal information. It is a simply a national ID card under another name. The national ID card will transition into a microchip implant, because that is technically more efficient. All of this which is about to happen very soon, is just the tip of the iceberg.

President Ronald Reagan refused to pass what he called this “Mark of the Beast” legislation. In my book, “Are You Ready for the Microchip?,” I examine the careful wording in the Health Care Bill which calls for a Med-Chip and a microchip implant. It was never hidden, it is simply Republican and Democrat, along with our corporate-controlled and Orwellian media, who deliberately chose to ignore it. The Bilderberg Group gave orders to microchip the entire U.S. population and then the world. Before the Health Care Bill was passed, the target date was set for the year 2013, when every baby born in the U.S. will receive a microchip at birth. Many are attacking President Obama for this, but although it is the Obama Health Care Bill, the microchip plan was created decades ago and put onto the fast track by the Republican Administration of President George Bush and his allegedly “born-again” Attorney General, John Ashcroft, after 911. It seems Ashcroft was more concerned about covering up the breasts of a Lady Liberty statue in the hallway of the Department of Justice, than he was about protecting our Constitutional liberties, which include the freedom of religion.

RFID Chip Implantation already being used today.

Unfortunately, Evangelical Christians make excellent political pawns because they focus on secondary issues, rather than the important issues. This is because Evangelical Christianity in America today does not have a truly Biblical worldview. I truly do not want to sound unkind, but the historical reality is that Evangelical Christians have played the part of what Lenin called “useful idiots.” Obviously, this is not what God planned for His people. But, by rejecting a Biblical worldview, the Scripture, “My people perish for lack of knowledge,” is fulfilled. The majority of Evangelical Christians in America have a very superficial faith as a result of what they are being taught in many of their churches and seminaries.

The new microchip technology with an RFID chip is so advanced it sounds like science fiction. The Apostle Paul explains how this fits into Revelation 13, where the False Prophet will head a one world religion and force people to accept the mark of the beast. A microchip implant, biochip implant or med chip, in and of itself, is not necessarily the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast under the direction of the False Prophet, requires the conscious rejection of Jesus Christ as Lord and a commitment to worship the Antichrist as God.

If you still thinking this is a lie feel free to check out the H.R. 3200 PDF file   click on this link

Scroll down to page 1000,  the writing for the RFID chip starts half way on page 1000.

The challenge for Christians and others will be the very act of taking a microchip implant, biochip implant or med chip, simply because of its parallel to the Biblical mark of the beast. Will people of faith be exempted for religious reasons or will they be forced to take it or imprisoned. In addition, any microchip technology could be activated with enhanced controls after it is implanted. So what starts out as a simple microchip implant could become a technology where at some future time, you must worship the Antichrist as God, and reject Jesus Christ as Lord in order to participate in the economic system. The built-in and evolving capacity of microchip technology makes this a dangerous possibility.

In the final analysis, the simple act of accepting the implantation of a microchip for medical reasons appears harmless on the surface. However, there is no guarantee that once it is implanted, that it will not be activated for mark of the beast technology. This is the danger and challenge that lies before us.

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

58 Responses to “Is microchipping implanted in Health Care Bill?”

1. Prudence #

So what does this mean for us christians?? Will we be forced to have this?

November 14, 2012 at 6:45 AM Reply
  2. Nellie #

1. How many Christians will stand up against it?
    2. Out of those people, will it be enough for God to intervene or for the government to back down for the moment?
    Either way, we need to stand up or back down like cornered puppies. How much should we continually give to adhere peace, or should we have the "vioent take it by force mentality?

Stay tuned…

November 14, 2012 at 7:11 AM Reply
  3. Linda Closson #

Do you believe the Mark of the Beast will be imposed (or attempted to be) on Christians or will it not come into play until the Rapture has taken place?

November 14, 2012 at 12:21 PM Reply
  4. Shofar #

Mark I under stand that George Soro supports and is in control of what is release on Snopes that they want out or not want out, I myself a few times have found Snopes to be dead wrong on what they say, so it is like anything don't believe anything but get you infor and be prepare, I call that insurance nothing more, because they are only going to tell us what they want to tell us, just like in the News,..

November 15, 2012 at 11:39 PM Reply
  5. Joseph #

From what bill does this information come?
    HR-3200 was not passed into law.
    However, HR-3590 was passed and signed into law by o'Bama. This is our healthcare bill.
    HR-3200 did indeed have the chip mandate in it.
    HR-3590 does not as far as I can tell. I've contacted my representatives who said they don't know of a chip mandate in HR-3590.
    I just checked my copy of HR-3590 and I didn't find the references mentioned in this article. (It would be nice if they put a page number in these reports.
    As for Christians? I for one will never allow them to put anything like that in me. I suspect that it could be what they call the "Mark". It has the capabilities of doing everything the mark would do. That is: Control of the people, records, financial capabilities… and this one if what perks my interest. People in the Tribulation will not be able to buy or sell without the "mark"… and with the chip, they can go cashless, and then one much have the chip to buy and sell.
    That's not for me.

November 16, 2012 at 12:37 AM Reply
  6. Npbella424 #

OK I researched this myself when it came out. I know if I a girl from the backwoods of Georgia can understand the language. Look up the implantable devices mentioned. You don't shoot your mouth off till you do some research or know all the facts. I for one do my own research because; I don't want to look like an idiot. Guys stop talking out your butt and do some independent research of your own.

November 16, 2012 at 4:24 AM Reply
  7. Um no #

NOTHING in that bit of text mandates microchipping. Nothing. Further, that text is from HR3200. The Obamacare bill is HR3590.

That text was about creating a consumer protecting device registry, that happens to include devices that are implanted (such as pacemakers). In NO way (except to conspiracy theorists) does that passage even remotely sound like mandated microchipping.

November 16, 2012 at 1:12 PM Reply
  8. dustybreeze #

The answer to 1984 is 1776

November 19, 2012 at 8:32 AM Reply
  9. Matt #

Only in my cold dead body! FREEDOM OR DEATH!

February 7, 2013 at 12:50 AM Reply
  10. Marie #

The medical record system invented by man has been keeping files on its people for decades and shared with a wide variety of governmental agencies. Our medical records, contrary to the lies the medical profession professes with their mouths, are NOT confidential in any way, shape, or form, but has been slowly used by the beast system to manipulate and control the people of our nation.

Case in point; years ago a trip to the doctor with our parents meant the doctor examined you for aches and pains, usually prescribing a drug to help cure your ailment. We must keep in mind that our word for pharmacy comes from the Greek word "pharmekia" which in that language means drugs, magic/witchcraft, or sorcery. Anotherwards, our drugs can be used to heal us or to harm us, depending upon how they affect the human body. In today's modern time, trips to the doctors usually mean having a socio-psychological examination rather than a physcial examination, thus leaving the doctor's office feeling like we haven't had our aches and pains addressed properly. One question doctor's ask now, in their psychological interogation is this…"Do you have guns in your home?" I am not making this up….this is the truth in the state of Minnesota….and the "Minnesota Department of Health" is typed in bold print at the top of this questionaire. And when you discern the spirits and respond with "We are not answering that question," then you will receive the wrath of your doctor for daring to say "No" to that line of questioning. Anotherwords, they will become angry with you. This is how the "government" works its way into your home, for these forms are electronically sent to the state data banks, kept on file, and used for their agendas…..ironically a system of records was kept on every citizen in Nazi Germany as well….the parallels are striking.

I will repeat myself, the medical system lies to you when they tell you your information is kept confidential, for it is not…..it leaves the building and is shared with a multitude of government organizations. And a new twist on the horizon will be to declare those who understand the prophetic words of the Bible as "mentally ill or unstable." We will see more and more of this kind of labeling by those who profess to be "mentally stable," perhaps they will be the intellectual elite who profess "to know more" and "to care more" than the rest of us common folk…..we have those people in every community and we know how they "talk down" to the rest of us. Yet they profess to know the Bible, but are not "born again" of the Spirit so lack understanding in the teachings of God, the Holy Spirit.

If this chip is mandated by our government, it will be cloaked in a shroud of "goodness and what is best for you" ideology….it will not be spoken of as "evil" or "demonic" by the elect, for I believe that most of the people in our country put their faith, trust and hope in a fallen governmental system controlled by power and money…..just take a look at how the medical system promotes drugs and the money they are taking in as a result….it's sinful. And Revelation addresses this in 9:21…"And they did not repent of their murders, or their sorceries, or their sexual immorality or their thefts." And again in Revelation 18:23 "….For your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery all the nations were deceived." Drugs, whether legal or illegal as defined by our government is already at work as a form of sorcery in our country. Have not many acts of murder and violence been done by those who are using presciption drugs for their problems of living…..the answer is sadly, yes.

Christ followers, please pray, study and meditate of the very Word of God, because in the end, faith in Jesus Christ is the only way to be saved, living in His eternal presence.

"How fortunate for leaders that men do not think." Adolph Hitler

"You were bought with a price, do not become slaves of men." 1 Corinthians 7:23

April 7, 2013 at 11:31 AM Reply
  11. Liqua Goje #

This is it people. The end has just begun. Im in africa, im just wondering how long will it take our so called leaders to copy from America and implement this blii to us too. I wish i could die before it even reach the shores of africa.

April 14, 2013 at 4:04 PM Reply
  12. I constantly emailed this webpage post page to all my contacts, for
    the reason that if like to read it then my contacts will too.

June 8, 2013 at 7:37 PM Reply
  13. Now wait a minute. If it is the Mark of the Beast how can it be given to babies?

June 21, 2013 at 5:01 PM Reply
  14. Factor of success is T = Talent, A = Attitude, S = Skills, K = Knowledge. Congratulations successful…keep spirit..keep sharing..

July 3, 2013 at 10:28 AM Reply
  15. Wonderful items below. I am extremely satisfied to talk to your article. Thanks a great deal of and I am taking a look forward to hint anyone. Would you like to make sure you shed us a e-mail?

October 1, 2013 at 10:18 AM Reply
  16. gina gambino #

Whoever wrote this blog is a complete idiot and really needs to educate himself. Stop misinterpreting the Bible …….people like you are the problem in society. God help you!

October 2, 2013 at 6:41 AM Reply
  17. Derryck #

In my opinion the mark of the beast will be directly related to some form of technology. I believe they are just inching us closer and closer so by the time we get there we'll except it without a fight. Think about it. Now days everyone is carrying around smart phones. We hardly use cash. They're just getting us set up to except the beast system in my opinion.

October 3, 2013 at 10:23 AM Reply
  18. Seriously, amazing blog site format! How much time do you think you're blogging for? you made blogs glance easy. The actual glance of one's website is great, not to say the material!

October 4, 2013 at 8:28 PM Reply
  19. Matthew #

He who has ears [to hear], let him be listening and let him [a]consider and [b]perceive and comprehend by hearing. Matthew 13:9 Amp

October 9, 2013 at 1:24 AM Reply
  20. My brother suggested I may like this website. He was once totally right. This submit truly made my day. You can not consider simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

October 13, 2013 at 1:00 AM Reply
  21. Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a weblog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I have been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered vibrant clear idea

October 19, 2013 at 9:44 AM Reply
  22. Josiah Spencer #

Paul wrote Revelation? Automatically discredits the article, imho.

November 14, 2013 at 9:59 AM Reply
  23. Rob #

Thank you for helping people open their eyes to critical christian thinking and not to fall asleep to these threats that grow every day for everyone.

December 1, 2013 at 5:40 PM Reply
  24. Angel #

Although you did not post the entire wording above I was happy that you linked the Bill and I was able to read for myself the entire paragraph. In your section stated above you actually didn't include the part that states "life supporting,or life sustaining", leaving this part out misleads the understanding of that section which in turn diminishes credibility for you by those that wish to either not believe or sway others to not believe that this will happen. As you read on, there is much more supporting language that would lead one to believe what you and many are saying. I personally believe that this will eventually come to pass. I recommend everyone to read it for themselves and to really see through the language and wording, it is vague and does leave room for additions later, just not in that paragraph you posted.

December 30, 2013 at 6:11 AM Reply
  25. Carol Von Canon #

Our word "mark" (as in mark of the beast) is the Greek word "Charagma", not the Greek word "micros".

Strong's

G5480
    χάραγμα
    charagma
    khar'-ag-mah
    From the same as G5482; a scratch or etching, that is, stamp (as a badge of servitude), or sculptured figure (statue): – graven, mark.

χάραγμα
    charagma
    Thayer Definition:
    1) a stamp, an imprinted mark
    1a) of the mark stamped on the forehead or the right hand as the badge of the followers of the Antichrist
    1b) the mark branded upon horses
    2) thing carved, sculpture, graven work
    2a) of idolatrous images
    Part of Speech: noun neuter
    A Related Word by Thayer’s/Strong’s Number: from the same as G5482
    Citing in TDNT: 9:416, 1308

It sure doesn't sound like this "mark of the Beast" is a mircochip.

Regarding "buying and selling":

si·mo·ny noun ˈsī-mə-nē, ˈsi-
    Definition of SIMONY
    : the buying or selling of a church office or ecclesiastical preferment
    Origin of SIMONY
    Middle English symonie, from Anglo-French simonie, from Late Latin simonia, from Simon Magus, Samaritan sorcerer in Acts 8: 9–24
    First Known Use: 13th century

SIMONY, buying or selling of something spiritual or closely connected with the spiritual. More widely, it is any contract of this kind forbidden by divine or ecclesiastical law. The name is taken from Simon Magus (Acts 8:18), who endeavoured to buy from the Apostles the power of conferring the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Simony, in the form of buying holy orders, or church offices, was virtually unknown in the first three centuries of the Christian church, but it became familiar when the church had positions of wealth and influence to bestow. The first legislation on the point was the second canon of the Council of Chalcedon (451). From that time prohibitions and penalties were reiterated against buying or selling promotions to the episcopate, priesthood, and diaconate. Later, the offense of simony was extended to include all traffic in benefices and all pecuniary transactions on masses (apart from the authorized offering), blessed oils, and other consecrated objects.
    From an occasional scandal, simony became widespread in Europe in the 9th and 10th centuries. Pope Gregory VII (1073–85) rigorously attacked the problem, and the practice again became occasional rather than normal. After the 16th century, it gradually disappeared in its most flagrant forms with the disendowment and secularization of church property. (SIMONY, ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITANNICA ONLINE)

Since the RCC Church now owns the Encyclopedia Britannica, it's articles have begun to reflect it's new ownership. The idea that "Simony" has gradually "disappeared" is laughable. All you have to do to see "Simony" gone AMOK, is turn on your TV on Sunday morning. It's now the "standard practice" of the "Merchant Church".

January 1, 2014 at 4:16 AM Reply
  26. pastor Success Onobu #

If we read Revelation 13:15-18, and Rev. 14:11. It become clear that it is a danger for any one to carry this mark of the beast. Except the person is heading for Hell. May God save His people,Amen.

January 7, 2014 at 7:03 PM Reply
  27. Anya Alexandria #

The mark of the beast is not the RFID chip. The mark of the beast is the rejection of Jesus Christ/God and his teachings. When the bible says the mark with be on the hand and forehead, it refers to the mind/thoughts (forehead) and also the works/actions (hands). Although, the chip/new tracking system does play a major role in end time events. -AA

March 18, 2014 at 2:16 PM Reply
  28. kiran #

us there any side effects after inserting the RFID into human body or in animals

April 1, 2014 at 5:42 AM Reply
  29. Ignatius #

This is the time we wake up. A careful study of the bible is enough, most of the predictions came to pass from war, famine, disease, men marrying men, change of days of rest instituted by God on sabbath that's seventh day (Saturday) to the first day of the week(Sunday) . We have to make a choice to obey God now than satan and worship God on the day He has put aside sabbath than satan s day of rest from roaming around the earth in order to be empowered to over the mark of the beast question. There is a very big relationship between Sunday rest and the mark of the beast these are all satans making for us us to disobey our creator and His commandment. The bible emphasized keeping the commandment as a declaration that we love God satan used man to come up with another day to mean we hate God. Consider what happened in the Garden of Eden when eve choosed to eat the forbidden fruit. For your information satan did the same to use man to come up with another day off worship. can be reached at. ttignatius@yahoo.com

June 6, 2014 at 11:35 AM Reply
  30. Steamdude #

I read the section that has you up in arms carefully several times and don't see how you can stretch…

"“The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that—‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and ‘‘(B) is a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable."

…into "provides the structure for making America the first nation in the world that would require every U.S. citizen to receive an implanted radio-frequency (RFID) microchip".

When I read that section, I think about things like pacemakers and artificial joints. Wouldn't you want the government to track the safety and efficacy of such things? Or would you prefer to grant the product's providers free reign to peddle faulty and dangerous products?

You are grasping at straws with this one!

June 27, 2014 at 9:37 AM Reply
  31. roger isaac #

if you agree to the mark then your soul belong's to satan. if not be not afraid then they will force it on you. only you can make that decision. for god give's you free will of the mind. for the chip has a way to control the mind from satillite's above they can track you every place you go to. i rather not take the mark & live for god then take the mark & go to the lake of fire with satan. love from a baptist who believe's in god then satan roger isaac

July 28, 2014 at 2:48 PM Reply
  32. christian #

I believe that we should stop this mark of the beast because it might create death for all of us.We should do something about this because at some point were going to be forced to insert a technology that we don't know anything about in our body that could cause death.Who know what Obama is up to with his stupid plans.Obama is just trying to get to you with his big words saying that the microchip WILL make your life better and that's just lies coming out of his mouth.I thought this country was full of freedom but it's just coming to an end with this chip being inserted in you and you HAVE too put it inside you or he will make your life miserable. I think the new laws Obama is making that every citizen and Baby's have too insert microchips in your forehead or hand. So we should stop this he'll that's coming.

May 14, 2015 at 11:51 PM Reply
  33. TheCountess #

First, there must come an implosion of our deficit, which will lead to a cashless world. The mark that satan causes all, and it will be all who will receive a mark surrounds all of finances, from buying to selling, to world commerce, trade, food supply, energy, wages and so on. It is coming, but we aren't there yet. Look at the postings and see where mine is. The focal places for said mark will be where the relay systems of the human body function. The 'right' wrist and the forehead, just as is written in scripture. And before the hour of the temptation that the world will go through will be a place of safety for those waiting and ready in pure and spotless condition. No one need fear if they are watching in readiness for the trump and angel to sound.

May 15, 2015 at 6:17 PM Reply
  34. Karen #

Carol, thank-you for your research. Yes, I have heard many Christian embracing the idea that the mark of the beast is a microchip. But the clear wording of God's Word indicates the mark may indeed be some sort of tattoo, so to speak. And with the current craze of engraving tattoos on adults and children, this has become an "acceptable" form of fashion within our culture including Christians and pagans alike. I sat in a charismatic church at one time and heard with my own ears, a church leader/deacon speak these words, "God spoke to me and told me to get a tattoo with a Scripture verse to serve at a witness for Him."

So now we have church leaders hearing from spirits, telling them to get markings etched on their skin…..this is absurd and in direct opposition to God's Word. After hearing this, it has become apparent just how easily the masses will be deceived into receiving "a mark," especially when it is masked as "god told me," by a church leader no less.

May 16, 2015 at 6:33 AM Reply