With all the challenges facing the Body of Christ, we’re going to discuss in particular the hurdles church leaders often face when shepherding their flock and equipping their people. Some of the opportunities we have in the church today to reach the lost are tremendous. But the challenges are growing exponentially as well in these times we are in. It’s new territory, and we’re going to talk particularly today about the many ways pastors are challenged. What do we need to know to support them? And how can we all get better at strengthening our churches?
Joining us for the discussion in our first segment today is Julaine Appling of Wisconsin Family Action and Wisconsin Family Council. Juline is a fierce advocate for marriage, family, life and liberty.
- It’s Dangerous in There, Pastors (thegospelcoalition.org)
- The Top Seven Regrets of Pastors
- What’s So Important About Your Local Church? (gty.org)
- Why, God? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Evangelism and the Evangelist (christianresearchnetwork.org)