Is there a connection between unity in the church and persecution? We are seeing an increase in persecution around the world and here at home. In the first segment, our excellent guest is William J. Murray, a strong advocate who speaks out against the persecution of Christianity in America and around the world as chairman of the Religious Freedom Coalition, a non-profit organization in Washington, D.C., and is active on issues related to aiding Christians in Islamic and Communist nations and founded ShariaFreeUSA.org. His mother was the founder of American Atheists was Madeline Murray O’Hair. You may remember that she also won the landmark lawsuit on behalf of her son William that effectively banned prayer in public schools. Thankfully William did not follow her path, and works to fight religious persecution around the world. (Check out his Capitol Hill Updates blog.)
His book, My Life Without God, is enjoying a resurgence for a new generation.
- Dangerous trends for American Christianity (standupforthetruth.com)
- ‘Extreme Persecution’: This Graphic Shows the 50 Worst Countries to Live in if You’re a Christian (theblaze.com)
- EGYPT FAMILY JAILED: Mom, Kids Get 15 Years for Converting to Christianity (foxnews.com)
- Persecution News Weekly Update – January 16 2013 (voiceofthepersecuted.wordpress.com)
- Egypt: Religious freedom under threat from Obama backed Morsi government (iranaware.com)
- What is true unity? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Defending life in unity (lifesitenews.com)
- Unity? Or Dysfunction in the Body of Christ?
- How can the church achieve a true, biblical unity?
- How should conflict in the church be handled?
- What is the Christian community?
- Rick Warren and Joel Osteen Join Hands With Oprah
- WE MUST PREACH THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST AND HIM CRUCIFIED
- Martyn Lloyd Jones on false unity and Church History
- I hope you don’t preach that. It will hurt a lot of beautiful people.
- Softening the Truth to Accommodate Prevailing Taste?