Today we begin to explore the state of the Church in 2013. This year promises to be shaky. What we mean by that is simply that the Bride of Christ is continuing to be shaken by a number of crisis points spiritually, morally and financially from the outside world and from within her own walls. Will only a remnant survive this shaking? And if so, how can you help your church body prepare?
In our program today you are going to hear from some well-known pastors and how they’re preparing spiritually for what some are saying will be a defining year in Christianity. We’re going to start with the financial side. In our first segment, Doug Wakefield joins the conversation. Doug is a financial thought leader for 25 years and president of Best Minds, Inc.
- Dangerous trends for American Christianity (standupforthetruth.com)
- Where Does the Church Go From Here? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Are Our Lamps Filled With Oil? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Spiritual and economic confusion to hit Christians in 2013? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Jesus Culture and Judah Smith to Join Piper, Moore, Chan and Others at Giglio’s Passion 2013 (donotbesurprised.com)
- 2012 YEAR IN REVIEW – FINAL PART – “Top 10 Lighthouse Trails In-House Articles for 2012″ (lighthousetrailsresearch.com)