On this day after the Superbowl, a lot of armchair quarterbacks are weighing in on the game. An interesting survey last week reveals that a lot of the fans believe that God controlled the outcome of the Superbowl game. If that’s true, did He approve of the half-time show and the ads? Many Christians wonder if God cares about details in our own lives. In our second half, we’re asking, “how much of our lives does God micromanage?”
But first, there are some interesting and concerning developments happening in the Middle East. From more explosions in Syria to a new report that American organizations are supporting the Muslim Brotherhood, are these more birth pangs signaling the time we have in history is growing shorter? Today we hear from Ryan Mauro, founder of WorldThreats.com, and Radical Islam.0rg. and an intelligence analyst with the Asymmetric Warfare and Intelligence Center. Ryan has done extensive research for the Reform Party of Syria, a group dedicated to bringing democracy to that country. In 2005, he published his first book, Death to America: The Unreported Battle of Iraq, about the conflict in the Middle East.
Ryan is encouraging our listeners to watch a free download of his latest video project titled “Obsession.” Check out his website and type in the promo-code lemay to watch this video:
Ryan has appeared on dozens of radio and TV shows, including the Left’s Al Franken Show and the Right’s Laura Ingraham Show. He’s a frequent guest speaker at venues such as the prestigious Intelligence Summit, has broken front-page stories on Internet news Web sites, and has had articles widely published in media outlets such as Pajamas Media, FrontPage Magazine, and the peer-reviewed journal, Middle East Quarterly. Check out Ryan’s Blog.
- Prophecy and the Damascus countdown (standupforthetruth.com)
- During Damascus visit, Iranian official says Israel will regret Syria strike (haaretz.com)
- Laura Ingraham: Sources Say Paul Ryan To Replace John Boehner As Speaker (breitbart.com)
- Israel “Considering Further Air Strikes on Syria” (telegraph.co.uk)
- Pope calls for urgent aid for civilians in Syria (kansascity.com)
- One-in-Four Americans Believe God Influences the Outcome of Sporting Events
- Does God Care About Football?