Today on Stand Up For The Truth, we dig deep into the news headlines of the day to share some interesting developments through the lens of our faith.
You’re going to hear about ten EU foreign ministers participating in a “study group for the future of Europe” aim to exert pressure to transform the EU into a federation along the lines of the US.
In news from the Emergent front, Tony Jones is back at it again, telling people, “I Think Your Atonement Might Be Wrong” and basically denying the substitutionary atonement of what Jesus did on the Cross: Fully pardon our sins.
The Massachusetts Department of Education says that boys and girls who identify as the opposite sex now are allowed to use whichever school bathroom and locker room they feel most comfortable in,
And a Texas lawmaker is launching an investigation after a teacher reportedly invited female students to dress up in Islamic garb and then told her classroom they should call Muslim terrorists – freedom fighters.
- Has the Gospel been shown the door? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Muslims aggressively recruiting, converting black youth in poorest DC neighborhoods (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)
- Jay Bakker Questions the Atonement (slaughteringthesheep.wordpress.com)
- Gay-Affirming Pastor Jay Bakker: “I Am Definitely Questioning the Atonement” (christianresearchnetwork.org)
- Emerging Church Leader Tony Jones Discusses ‘A Better Atonement’ (christianresearchnetwork.org)
- Facebook Photo of Female Students Dressed in Burqas for Lesson on Islam Prompts State Investigation (theblaze.com)