As a parent, do you know what your student is learning? There is a war on for the minds of our future leaders. And as you’ll hear today, those with an extreme agenda are intentionally targeting children at younger and younger ages.
For example, our guest today has written an article exposing a brand new book that targets children as young as three, and it’s title is “A is for Activist.” And the A word is the least alarming section of that book. Wait until you hear what the other letters of the alphabet stand for.
Joining us in our first segment to talk about this is Kyle Olson, publisher and founder of EAGnews.org dedicated to education reform. Kyle is a contributor to TownHall.Com and has written a book titled, Indoctrination, “How ‘Useful Idiots’ are Using Our Schools to Subvert American Exceptionalism”
Here is a video explaining what this is about:
- Three-year-olds chant ‘union power’ after reading new children’s book (eagnews.org)
- Education agenda? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Three-year-olds chant ‘union power’ after reading new children’s book (educationviews.org)
- Take a bow, Mr. Alinsky (breitbart.com)
- Three Reasons Bob Woodward Won’t ‘Regret’ His White House Scoop (theblaze.com)