What does Roma Downey, the co-producer of The Bible miniseries, believe? We know she and her husband Mark Burnett are Catholic. But did you know she also attended the University of Santa Monica, a private graduate school founded by New Age spiritual and self-help guru John-Roger? She will graduate with a master’s degree in spiritual psychology in June.
“As someone who has been on a spiritual journey for many years, it seems a natural extension of that work,” says Downey. “The skills I’m learning will ultimately qualify me to be a therapist.”
Says Roma, who lives in Malibu, ‘My kids go to school about a 40-minute drive away. I’m open to the group’s opinion about what we listen to on the way there. On the way back, I get my own selections — books on tape by Eckhart Tolle, Tony Robbins…My husband says I’m so self-realized I’m practically levitating.’
Good to know.
- Roman Catholic Roma Downey, Producer of ‘The Bible’ Miniseries, Says Francis I Will Be a ‘Pope of Hope’ (donotbesurprised.com)
- Something HUGE is missing from the Last Supper! (standupforthetruth.com)
- 10 Surprising Celebrity Endorsements for ‘The Bible’ – The Epic TV Series Premiering Tonight (theblaze.com)
- Obama Satan Look-Alike? ‘The Bible’ Mini-Series Producers Call Rumors ‘Utter Nonsense’ (VIDEO) (christianpost.com)
- Jim Wallis produces commentaries for “The Bible” (standupforthetruth.com)