“The cultural conscience has shifted,” says Rob Bell. And the Church needs to shift with it, and accept the fact that there are gay brothers and sisters in Christ.
Today our Stand Up for the Truth guest is Ruth Christian, a woman whose own journey out of the homosexual lifestyle is an incredible testimony to the power of Christ’s shed blood for our sins. Join us and be part of the conversation (800-979-9010).
Ruth Christian is also here to share how God has used her own journey out of a lesbian lifestyle to offer His hope to others. Ruth’s ministry is called Bridge Of Hope, and she is also the author of the book, Love Flowed Down: It Was For Me. Check out the ministry Facebook page!
Ruth is also one of our Bible study teachers for Naomi’s Table, a brand new Christian radio ministry for women launching July 1. The online part of the Naomi’s Table community is already thriving, and women are encouraged to join us here.
- Love Flowed Down: and it was for me book by Ruth Christian
- Bridge of Hope Ministry
- Struggling with same-sex attraction? (RESOURCES!)
- Love in Action
- Coming Out Again Ministries
- Reclamation Resource Center
- Unbelievable! Rob Bell debates homosexuality vs. The Bible (standupforthetruth.com)
- Rob Bell Calls “Bullshit” on Christian Radio [VIDEO] (patheos.com)
- 6 Reasons Why Practicing Homosexuals Can’t Be Christians (christiansareus.com)
- Is it possible to leave the homosexual lifestyle?
- Reclaiming Freedom From Sexual Sin
- Matt Moore’s story: Breaking the bonds of homosexuality
- Struggling with same-sex attraction? (RESOURCE LINKS)
- Ruth’s Story: A way out of sexual sin
- Homosexuality: A Bridge of Hope!
- The Matthew Vines video ~ and a response
- Andy Stanley confounds the Church about homosexuality
- 22-Year-Old Helping To Rewrite The History Of Homosexuality In Christianity (queerty.com)
- Does Romans 1 Condemn Homosexuality? (carm.org)