Today we’re interviewing Colin Gunn, a producer and director of a new film titled, “Wait Till It’s Free,” a non-partisan documentary about the current healthcare crisis. The film asks what kind of alternatives there are for families caught between expensive insurance-based coverage and the “Free” government solutions. The film explores the alternatives for individuals, churches, and families, and offers moving and enlightening stories about those that have chosen to follow innovative and independent approaches to healthcare.
Colin is an award-winning writer/director/producer and accomplished animator. His previous films include Shaky Town, winner of the Best Political Film at the San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival (SAICFF) and The Monstrous Regiment of Women which also won the Best of Festival award there. He most recently co-directed/wrote and produced the documentaries IndoctriNation: Public Schools and the Decline of Christianity in America and Captivated: Finding Freedom in a Media Captive Culture, both winning first and second place in the documentary section of the SAICFF. He also acted as executive producer on Act Like Men: A Titanic Lesson in Manliness.
Here is a preview of the Wait Till It’s Free video:
- New Movie about Common Core (standupforthetruth.com)
- FIGHTING COMMON CORE! A LIVE PANEL
- Stop Common Core (idahoindependentpress.com)
- Common Core causing severe sticker shock for Pennsylvania state and school officials (eagnews.org)
- Children Are Invited to Create “Affordable” Health Care Videos (grumpyelder.com)
- Mississippi lawmakers consider last-minute ways to roll back Common Core (eagnews.org)
- God, Government and Public Education (standupforthetruth.com)
- School is coming: Big changes ahead (standupforthetruth.com)