Does “touch not my anointed” mean we shouldn’t question pastors, ministries or each other? What does Matthew 18 mean in context? Those are some of the questions we’re asking today as we talk about the attacks launched against the biblical text and the Bride of Christ. We know that those attacks against God’s truth have always come from the outside, but there seems to be an explosion of attacks against the Bible from within. And to those of you who are alarmed at this are contending for the faith by asking questions and raising legitimate concerns: What is the most God-honoring way to do this? And how should we deal with so-called “friendly fire?”
Our guest today is Chris Rosebrough, host of the daily radio program, Fighting For The Faith, heard around the world on Pirate Christian Radio, a broadcast group he founded to help Christians discern God’s Word in a world where there is no shortage of Bible-twisting messages bombarding airwaves and pulpits.
- Basics of Textual Criticism (Fighting for the Faith)
- Special Edition: The Cult-Like Hostile Takeover Tactics of the Purpose-Driven Church Transitioning Seminar –MUST HEAR!
- Tony Jones’ fascinating exchange with Chris Rosebrough
- When you find yourself under the bus wheels
- Collectivism in the Church: How did we get here?
- Where has the passion for doctrine gone? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Mark Driscoll Brags About Pile of Bodies Behind Mars Hill’s Bus (fightingforthefaith.com)
- 5 Theological errors to learn (and avoid) from the purpose driven church (standupforthetruth.com)
- “Vision Casters” Beware (christianresearchnetwork.org)
- Welcome to the Next Church
- Who’s Responsible for the Defects of the Knowledge Based Products of the Druckerite Companies? (Chris Rosebrough, Extreme Theology)
- Bob Buford, Peter Drucker, and the Emerging Church (Roger Oakland, Lighthouse Trails Research)
- The Druckerites Must Issue a Safety Recall For Their “Emerging Church” Product Line (Chris Rosebrough [PODCAST] Pirate Christian Radio
- The Unfashionable Kierkegaard
- The Business of the Kingdom