Who is Honi the Circle Maker? What does drawing three circles have to do with prayer? The Circle Maker book by Mark Batterson has some disturbing parallels with unbiblical practices. In this video, even those who call themselves witches recognize the practice of “casting a circle,”three times, around an object, person or desire.
One of our listeners shared this with us, and I encourage you to take a look at this 15-minute mini-documentary. Be sure to notice at about eight minutes in the similarities between the Circle Maker, the Narnia-Prince Caspian scene and Oprah’s promotion of the book, The Secret.
You’ll also want to pay close attention to the words the author himself uses to describe the purpose of prayer and what his desire his for you in the pages of his book.
(Hat Tip to Marvin Heiman for sharing)
PLEASE READ THESE:
- The Circle Maker: Heretical Witchcraft (standupforthetruth.com)
- Nancy Leigh DeMoss Endorsing Chalk Circles? Mercy. (solasisters.com)
- Where do you draw the line? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Biblical discipleship vs. Rightnow Media (standupforthetruth.com)
- Walking on Water with Mark Batterson (donotbesurprised.com)