Today we’re talking about Common Core. Many parents are worried whether their students are being instructed or indoctrinated. While we have no doubt there are many dedicated and loving teachers in our public schools, we know they face growing challenges in educating our children in the secular humanist environment created and promoted by the National Education Association. Where does that leave parents who want to take a stand against an anti-Christian worldview? With us today is an education expert who knows full well the full-frontal attack on the truth of the Bible is coming from an intentional indoctrination designed specifically for a new paradigm: Dr. Duke Pesta Freedom Project’s academic director.
For our Wisconsin listeners, you can find local hearings in your area by visiting FPEUSA.ORG.
Thursday, Oct. 3, Madison 12 – 8 p.m.
Wednesday, Oct. 16, Fond du Lac 2 – 8 p.m.
Wednesday Oct. 23 Eau Claire 2 – 8 p.m.
Wednesday, Oct. 30 Wausau 2 – 8 p.m.
- Common Core For All: Not (christianpost.com)
- Educators Expose Dangers of Common Core National Education (thenewamerican.com)
- Common Core standards also under attack from the left (host.madison.com)
- Florida to Withdraw from Common Core Assessments; Other States May Soon Follow (heritage.org)
- Fighting Common Core! A live panel
- What’s so rotten about Common Core Curriculum?
- Common CORE
- A Wyoming School’s Common Core Gag Order