Today we’re talking about men and leadership.
Dave Wager is with us in studio today. He is the author of several books and the president of Silver Birch Ranch and Nicolet Bible Institute in northern Wisconsin. Dave is also the co-host of a brand new radio program on our station designed to help young people understand the Truth of God’s Word. Check out HopeNet360 Radio with Dave Wager and Jeff Strommen Sunday evenings from 7 – 9 and have your teens tune in! Here is the episode from yesterday’s HopeNet program.
- Can we “make a decision for Christ?” (standupforthetruth.com)
- Testing the limits (standupforthetruth.com)
- THE LIGHTER SIDE OF MAKING PROMISES!
- BEING REAL: REACHING THE WORLD
- WORSHIPPING THE “BOSS”
- Making it right (standupforthetruth.com)