Today we’ve reached a landmark anniversary: three years we’ve been in the trenches here at Stand Up For The Truth! Many of you are sharing birthday wishes on today’s show, and we thank you for standing with us. But we know that we must continue to roll up our sleeves and share the truth of God’s Word and those who are coming against it. We’re not famous or powerful or rich, but God has blessed us with this platform and these microphones for as long as He wills us to have them, and we will continue to educate, empower and help Christians stand firm.
Joining us in our first segment is our friend Julaine Appling of Wisconsin Family Action, a fierce advocate for marriage, family, life and liberty. The education arm of this organization is Wisconsin Family Council, and here Julaine works to forward Judeo-Christian principles and values by informing citizens, churches and policymakers about important pro-family legislative and cultural issues so they will be inspired to get involved in preserving and strengthening marriage and family.
- Mark Driscoll: Plagiarism – Thou Shalt Not Steal! (slaughteringthesheep.wordpress.com)
- Of Mefferd and Driscoll and Integrity (donotbesurprised.com)
- Mefferd Backs Down on Driscoll’s Plagarism (patheos.com)
- NoCo90: Not Surprised by Driscoll’s ‘Strange Fire’ Antics (donotbesurprised.com)
- Mark Driscoll Exclusive: Answers to Questions on Death of Christendom, Call to Resurgence, and John MacArthur Invitation (christianpost.com)