About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: A.Spreeman
Amy is co-host and blogger for both Stand Up for the Truth and Naomi's Table, two ministries that give her the opportunity to write and talk about Jesus all day long. She has written, produced and broadcast in the realm of television and radio news, magazine business journals and marketing materials.
Post InformationPosted on: March 26, 2014
Posted in: Emergent Church
Comments: 8423832 CommentsDoes+World+Vision+share+the+Gospel%3F2014-03-27+03%3A56%3A35A.Spreemanhttp%3A%2F%2Fstandupforthetruth.com%2F%3Fp%3D842383
Share The Post
Please use the following buttons below to share the post that you are reading with the popular aggregators:
Leave a Reply
- Middle School Girls Forced to Ask Classmates for ‘Lesbian Kiss’ During Anti-Bullying Presentation April 20, 2013
- Colorado 7th Graders, Parents, Required To Take "Righty/Lefty" Survey October 11, 2013
- Pope to Copeland: Catholics and Charismatics must spiritually unite February 21, 2014
- Pope Francis: All go to Heaven, even atheists May 23, 2013
- Christian colleges and churches "shaken" by pagan craze March 9, 2013
- School policy: How much should parents know? October 22, 2014
- United we fall. October 21, 2014
- Students, parents surprised to discover bathroom, changing-room policy for transgenders October 21, 2014
- Bethel Church’s “Apostle” Bill Johnson: A Comedy of Errors, Part 1 October 20, 2014
- Christian school ‘downgraded for failing to invite an imam to lead assembly’ October 20, 2014
- Stefanie Wise: I am sorry but there is no "merging" of ...
- Manny P.: The bottom line is, if your kid goes to school out...
- Manny P.: Well by the comments I read from students on other...
- Rosebud: Parents absolutely have the right to know the ins ...
- Kristin: I pulled my girls out of St Mary's in junior ...