Jim Wallis is the leader of Sojourners, the leading social justice organization in the US. Wallis is a spiritual adviser to
President Obama and a former Chapter President of Students For a Democratic Society, a violent communist organization in the 1960s.
Cloaking themselves as a Christian organization, Sojourners consistently supports progressive politics and religion. Their website cites certain biblical passages, but refuses to recognize homosexuality or abortion as wrong or sinful.
Wallis, along with Brian McLaren, Rob Bell, Tony Campolo and Dan Kimball represent the loosely knit leadership of the far left wing progressive Christian movement, promoting ideals like collective salvation and liberation theology. Wallis along with Campolo, started “Red Letter Christians“, which greatly influences many youth pastors and youth within the church, leading them from the total, true gospel of salvation and holiness.
- Social Justice: Wolves in Sheeps Clothing (standupforthetruth.com)
- My Thoughts on Sojourners, Coalition Building, and LGBTQ Rights (sojo.net)
- Social Justice: The guise of helping the poor (standupforthetruth.com)Christian Music Fest Draws Fire Over Jim Wallis Invitation
- Lifest: “social justice” invades midwestJim Wallis To Preach A Social Gospel At Lifest
- Obama Supporters Jim Wallis and Brian McLaren Praise OWS with their Occupy Theology (standupforthetruth.com)
- Social Justice: Wolves in Sheeps Clothing
- Jim Wallis’ interfaith message to young people: “We are here to find common ground.”
- Leftist Rev. Jim Wallis Praises Occupiers as Inspirational ‘Citizen Economists’ (theblaze.com)
- George Soros Sends $150,000 to Jim Wallis’ Left-Wing Group Sojourners (theblaze.com)
- Sojourners Among Those Occupying Wall Street (christianitytoday.com)
- Sojourners Passes GLAAD’s Advertising Test on GLBT Issues (christianitytoday.com)
- Right and Left – both sides of Dominionism veer off the Narrow path (standupforthetruth.com)
- Conference Alert: Emergents, missionals seek to educate (?) children (lighthousetrailsresearch.com)
- Jim Wallis: Another Hijacker of Evangelicalism
- ‘Morally Reprehensible': Liberal Pastor Jim Wallis Joins Other Faith Leaders in Blasting GOP Tax Plan (theblaze.com)