Today we’re meeting Matt Moore, a 23-year-old blogger who found himself immersed in the homosexual lifestyle along with heavy drinking. But a couple years ago Matt learned who God is, and just how much stronger the transformational love of Jesus Christ is over what Matt thought was an impossible bondage to break. He first shared [...]
Tag Archives: Gay community
- Middle School Girls Forced to Ask Classmates for ‘Lesbian Kiss’ During Anti-Bullying Presentation April 20, 2013
- Christian colleges and churches “shaken” by pagan craze March 9, 2013
- False prophets and teachers: Here come more wolves November 15, 2011
- Something HUGE is missing from the Last Supper! March 24, 2013
- The Matthew Vines video ~ and a response May 8, 2012
- Fearful Leadership May 21, 2013
- “Diversity, NOT Jesus, saves” says Episcopal Bishop May 20, 2013
- Leaving spiritual Babylon May 20, 2013
- Rapture Palooza? May 18, 2013
- Leadership and the downside of the “Missional” movement May 17, 2013
- Beatriz Atkins: Ok. I read the whole article now. I am scared now....
- Leslie: So this woman thinks because that Is the way she f...
- celeste: Try this, Jon... First, pray sincerely with all yo...
- Kess: I dont think she\'s woing to enjoy hell very much....
- Ceece Road: I am glad you are no longer involved with ihop. I...
Abortion Barack Obama Best of! Bible Bill Hybels Body of Christ Brian McLaren Catholic Church Chrislam Christ Christian Christian Church Christianity Christian Post Church Dave Wager education emergent church* Emerging church Evangelism Featured God Gospel Holy Spirit Homosexuality islam Israel Jesu Jesus Jesus Christ Jim Wallis Lord Middle East Muslim new age Pastor religion* Religion and Spirituality Rick Warren Rob Bell Saddleback Church social justice United States Wisconsin YouTube