This Sunday, hundreds of “christian” churches will have Korans in their pews and many pastors will read from the Koran as part of their church service. All in the name of “unity”.
I wonder how many Mosques will allow the Bible, the absolute truth of God’s Word, to be read on Sunday? Sadly, probably none. Why is that? Allow me to speculate…
Sadly, I think most Muslims are more passionate about their faith than many Christians. Sadly, they are more dedicated to their wrong version of “truth” than many Christians are to the absolute truth of God’s Word.
Just what does that say about the depth of our faith as Christians? Love to hear your thoughts.
- Abandoning the Truth? (standupforthetruth.com)
- What is Truth? (standupforthetruth.com)
- No Compromises (standupforthetruth.com)
- Compromising our Christian Faith (standupforthetruth.com)
- Courage and Real Love (standupforthetruth.com)
- The State of the Church in America (standupforthetruth.com)