President, Wisconsin Family Action & Wisconsin Family Council
Founded in 2006, Wisconsin Family Action exists to inform Wisconsin citizens about pro-family legislative and cultural issues, involve Wisconsin citizens in activities that strengthen the family, prepare Wisconsin citizens for elections, as the law provides, and advocate in the state legislature on cultural and legislative issues that affect the family. WFA advances Judeo-Christian principles and values in Wisconsin by strengthening, preserving, and promoting marriage, family, life and liberty.
Today is a big election day in several key Wisconsin districts as voters go to the polls in recall elections. What is at stake for families? Julaine Appling of Wisconsin Family Action helps us understand the implications of today’s vote. You can learn more about LifeSiteNews by clicking here.
- Wisconsin recall wars continue: Dems aim to ensure an ideal date for Walker recall election (hotair.com)
- The changing face of our culture (standupforthetruth.com)
- Putting politics in perspective (standupforthetruth.com)
- Standing up for life, families and marriage (standupforthetruth.com)
- Outsiders Seek To Capitalize On Wis. Recall Elections – NPR (news.google.com)