Christianity is the world’s largest religion, and Islam is 2nd–and growing. As we reach Muslims with the Truth of the Gospel, should our expectation be conversion to Christianity? These questions are core to how we share our faith in the Arab world and here in the United States.
Our special guest today is Elijah Abraham, a born-again Christian who converted from his Muslim faith, and now helps equip Christians to reach the Muslim world. Elijah has some fantastic articles at Biblical Missiology, and is the founder and executive director of Living Oasis Ministries, where you’ll find a host of resources.
- Bringing Truth to the Muslim world (standupforthetruth.com)
- Chrislam and sharing faith with Muslims (standupforthetruth.com)
- Elijah Abraham’s Story (standupforthetruth.com)
- Can Muslims Follow the Biblical Christ and Still Be Muslim? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Chrislam: The Coming Crash (standupforthetruth.com)
- A basic lesson in Chrislam (standupforthetruth.com)