From the Jewish celebration of Hanukkah to the Christian celebration of Christ’s birth, December is the season we say Happy Holidays–at least in the politically-correct realm that is our modern society.
A lot of you have commented on our Kids, Jesus and Santa: Do you tell the truth? story, and most parents are split down the middle about this.
What about the “war on Christmas?” Today on our program, Dr. Jake Jacobs explains that this so-called Christmas war is actually part of a bigger picture of the cultural spiritual war against our republic under God. Jake’s passion and ministry is to teach, preach, proclaim those roots in Churches Seminars across America. He also speaks to civic groups and partners with Freedom Project Education. Check out his Facebook Page and his Blog!
- Should Christians Boycott? (defendingcontending.com)
- The war on the ‘war on Christmas’ (onenewsnow.com)
- Are ‘Modern-Day Grinches’ Stepping Up the ‘War on Christmas?’ (Take the Poll) (theblaze.com)
- Crucified Santa approved in Va. finally torn down by angry resident (standupforthetruth.com)
- Five reasons for celebrating Hanukkah (omniumgatherumblog.wordpress.com)
- Kids, Jesus and Santa: Do you tell the truth? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Angry Atheists Declare War On Christmas (independent.co.uk)