Is the Occupy movement similar to what’s happening in the Church in America today? When you look at the Emergent Church, the New Apostolic Reformation and other movements in the Church, there seems to be “Liberal” and a “Conservative” segment of our Christian leadership that is dividing Christians not only in our faith but in our everyday culture.
Today we’re examining the similarities between our society and the state of the Church in America and around the world, with our special guest Dr. Jake Jacobs. Jake shares his unique historical perspective on where we’ve come from and we are headed. Jake’s new book, Mobocracy: This is what Democracy Looks Like, talks about the cultural and political war to destroy our republic and our God. His passion and ministry is to teach, preach, proclaim those roots in Churches Seminars across America. He also speaks to civic groups and partners with Freedom Project Education. Check out his Facebook Page and his Blog!
- Does the Church have a “cliff?” (standupforthetruth.com)
- The world watches Wisconsin’s cultural and political war (standupforthetruth.com)
- Peter Drucker & Collectivism in the Church: How did we get here?
- With Egypt’s Political Chaos, Disorder in Streets (abcnews.go.com)
- Dumbed Down Christianity in America (lonestarwatchdog.blogspot.com)
- Taking Dominion – Do We Really Want God’s Kingdom Now? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Chinese Dissident Leaves US Embassy (abc.net.au)
- Is The Church being Assimilated Into The Culture? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Is the Megachurch the New Liberalism? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Kay Warren Preaches at Controversial Crystal Cathedral (christianresearchnetwork.com)