- One of the hardest things for those who do not share Christian beliefs is our faith’s exclusive nature–that Jesus is the one and only way to God. Certainly when prominent Christian leaders make very public, sinful mistakes and choices, Atheists can point to this as an example of hipocricy or even hatred, and will paint our faith with a wide brush.
So how does one share the Hope of Christ with a non believer? And what role does scientific study play in our apologetics–the way we present His Gospel? Joining us on our show today is Robert Meyer, an expert on atheism and the writer of a recent Renew America article titled, Why I am not an Atheist: On Science and Miracles.
You can check out Robert’s other Renew America articles here.
- New Atheism, Part II: A far-reaching agenda (standupforthetruth.com)
- Christians and the New Atheism (standupforthetruth.com)
- The “Thinking” Atheist (creationtoday.org)
- Questions for Atheists (carm.org)
- How Anger Fuels Atheistic Arrogance (christianpost.com)