In the past few decades, man-centered religion has redefined the Church. And this trend has exploded exponentially just in the past few years as the Body of Christ has divided over God’s Truth. If “Zombie Religion” has captivated America, what is the cure? Could reformation and revival possibly be coming?
Our guest today is author Scott Alan Buss. Scott uses his writing gifts to uniquely wake up the sleeping Church. Scott’s first book, “Fire Breathing Christians: The Common Believer’s Call to Reformation, Revival, and Revolution” was launched in 2010, and “Apathetic Christianity: The Zombie Religion of American Churchianity” just out last month. Check out Scott’s blog here.
- Fire Breathing Christians (standupforthetruth.com)
- Tickle Me Baal (standupforthetruth.com)
- The Christian status quo and the “after-Christmas hangover” (standupforthetruth.com)
- Reformation>Revival>Revolution (1 of 3) (firebreathingchristian.wordpress.com)
- The State of the Church: Part I (standupforthetruth.com)
- God – Or Mister Potato Head? Whom Do You Worship? (standupforthetruth.com)