Today we’re talking with evangelist Ray Comfort, a the best-selling author of more than 60 books, and the creator of the pro-life documentary titled 180 that is taking the internet by storm. He is also the co-host of an award-winning television program (with actor Kirk Cameron), called The Way of the Master TV, which is seen in 70 countries.
His own site, Living Waters, is changing hearts and minds about some of the biggest hot-button issues, and his latest book, Hitler, God and the Bible, is a fascinating look at the depths of Hitler’s misguided beliefs about God and the Jewish people.
He has spoken on the subject of atheism at Yale and other prestigious universities, debated on ABC’s Nightline, written, God Doesn’t Believe in Atheists, The Atheist Test(booklet–over one million copies sold), You can Lead an Atheist to Evidence But You can’t Make Him Think, and, Evolution: A Fair Tale For Grownups (Bridge Logos). He was a platform speaker for American Atheists, Inc., at their 2001 National Convention. Ray and his wife Sue live in Southern California.
- Billboard Companies Refuse to Advertise ‘180’ (christiannewswire.com)
- ADL Slams ‘180’ Holocaust Movie as ‘Perverse’ (christiannewswire.com)
- Holocaust/Abortion Movie, Coming to a School Near You (christiannewswire.com)
- Planned Parenthood Propaganda Video: A Superhero for Choice (standupforthetruth.com)
- Pro-life Movie-maker Accused of Deception (christiannewswire.com)