When we understand who Jesus is and how His atonement mirrored the sacrificial symbolism of Jewish tradition, the meaning of the cross becomes clearer. But these days there is a movement within the Church toward a faith that has very little to do with our Hebrew roots, and even less to do with Jesus’ sacrifice and resurrection. We’re heading AWAY FROM these biblical principles.
Today author and evangelist Jacob Prasch is our special guest. Jacob is the director of Moriel Ministries.
Jacob and Moriel are committed to the conviction that we are in the Last Days approaching the return of Christ and that contemporary events in the Middle East, the moral deterioration of society, the destruction of the environment, the globalization of the world economy, the rise of a pseudo-democratic federal Europe and, above all, the apostasy in the contemporary church, are all events of prophetic significance eschatologically. Jacob is a Hebrew-speaking evangelist to the Jews and a Bible teacher elaborating on the original Judeo-Christian background and hermeneutics of the New Testament, and his emphasis is on church planting and missions. He and Moriel have also been a conservative voice for biblically-based discernment among moderate Pentecostals and Charismatics, particularly those involved in the Signs and Wonders movement.
- Experiencing Henry Blackaby (watchmansbagpipes.blogspot.com)
- IRD Asks: Will Pentecostals Turn Against Israel? (christiannewswire.com)
- Beware of Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing (sheepyweepy.wordpress.com)
- Signs and Wonders – But Whose? (standupforthetruth.com)
- When transparency is not forthcoming (standupforthetruth.com)
- A God of judgement? (standupforthetruth.com)