There are days when it is hard to cling to that Truth. It seems that there is no shortage of challenges that the Body of Christ faces in these days that we are in. And there are some very hard days coming for the Church.
In fact, they’ve been coming for a long time now. Christian apathy, a lack of sound doctrinal knowledge, and an enemy who has swayed many born-again believers to “evolve” their thinking and decide that perhaps the Bible isn’t really true after all. They’ve forgotten 2 Timothy 3:15, that all Scripture is breathed out by God.
So what do we do with what we’re hearing? How are you responding to the challenges we talk about on this program? Today we’re challenging you to consider this question, and we’re joined by our special guest, Matt Slick, the founder and president of CARM – Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry.
- Pastors: Ambiguity harms your sheep! (standupforthetruth.com)
- A fast-growing movement with disastrous implications (standupforthetruth.com)
- The Mixed Legacy of Charles Colson (donotbesurprised.com)
- Obama Same-Sex Marriage Advocacy Against Teachings of Catholic Church (christiannewswire.com)
- Harvest Bible Fellowship Removes Church from Network (christianresearchnetwork.com)