In these times we find ourselves in, even the secularists know that something is “up.” Economists are warning us to get ready for a complete collapse–that it’s not a matter of if, but when our economy goes belly up. Unemployment and underemployment is the new normal for many of us, and the spiritual and moral decline in our nation is plummeting, the proof being in the daily barrage of headlines.
A lot of folks listening today might think this is negative thinking, or that we’re fear mongering. A lot of others are nodding your heads right now, acknowledging that we need to be prepared for what the world — and of course the watchmen — have been trying to tell us. The good news is that Jesus Himself promises us eternal life and hope in Him. The bad news is that He also promised persecution would come, and it’s not going to be pretty.
Are you ready? What does being prepared look like for you?
- Economic collapse is inevitable, here’s why… (hangthebankers.com)
- Social Chaos Is Coming (lewrockwell.com)
- Group of Economic Experts Warn of Catastrophic Pattern, “Everything Will Collapse” (truthistreason.net)
- 14 Questions People Ask About How To Prepare For The Collapse Of The Economy (cashzilla.wordpress.com)
- A Global Collapse? The End Times? Or Is It Something More? (afteramerica.wordpress.com)
- Why watchmen need to shower (standupforthetruth.com)
- Comedian Silences Crowd for Nine Minutes! (atwistedcrownofthorns.com)
- No, really: Government warns of ‘zombie apocalypse’ (sott.net)
- Guest Post: Are Businesses Quietly Preparing For A Financial Apocalypse? (rubinoworld.com)
- 35 terror training camps now operating inside U.S.