In the Bible, Elijah, Moses and David as well as many others witnessed God reveal Himself to the people, as if to boldly declare: “Today I will show them who I Am.” When will we learn who He is and where the real hope and change come from?
In a church, we can grow in numbers, but we can’t grow in spirit without hope and change. What do those two words really mean from God’s point of view? If we really claim to know the answer, why do we still depend on the world for our hope, and ourselves for change?
With us today is Dave Wager, the author of several books and the president of Silver Birch Ranch and Nicolet Bible College in northern Wisconsin. Dave is also the president of a ministry called The Omega Force, a catalyst that helps Christians learn the Word of God through college-level courses that anyone can take online.
- How to spot the “Emergent” trends in your church (standupforthetruth.com)
- Letter to the Editor: “We thought we were safe.” (lighthousetrailsresearch.com)
- Is your church Emergent, New Age or Christian? (standupforthetruth.com)
- “God, what’s Your plan for me?” (standupforthetruth.com)
- Hope is not an accident! (standupforthetruth.com)
- Doctrine in the Church: What is it and why does it matter? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Compromise: Why the bigger picture matters (standupforthetruth.com)
- Servant evangelism: Does it work? (standupforthetruth.com)