Some believe that we are, indeed, housing depraved hearts even after being washed clean by the atonement of Jesus. Others believe that we are victorious over sin and our hearts are clean. It’s a question that we’re taking to the Word today in our second segment. But first we want to talk about something we barely scratched the surface on last week: Christian unity. If we can’t even agree on the condition of our hearts, what should we be unified around? how important is it to be in agreement over some of the peripheral matters of the faith?
- Are we still desperately wicked in our hearts after we become Christians? (carm.org)
- “Another Jesus” Movement (lighthousetrailsresearch.com)
- Emergence Christianity “Explosion!” (standupforthetruth.com)
- How Confusion Breeds Chrislam (standupforthetruth.com)
- What is Jesus really like? (standupforthetruth.com)
- 10 years later, Emergent Church alive and moving (standupforthetruth.com)